Welcome to Felicia House!
Beautifully updated in Fall 2017, Felicia House is a clean modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on an extra-large lot in central Palm Springs. Enjoy your desert vacation in this well-appointed spacious home with sweeping views of the San Jacinto Mountains. Hang out in the private peaceful backyard for that true indoor-outdoor Palm Springs lifestyle. Take a dip in the heated pool/spa that receives sun year round. Relax. Refresh. Recharge. Repeat.
Palm Springs Permit #6790
NOTE - Palm Springs 11.5% occupancy tax is included in the quoted rate. We will not send you a separate tax bill. We like to be upfront about the total cost of your stay - other listings may add the tax after you have confirmed, we do not. We also do not charge extra for pool heating but please be mindful of the energy costs and to turn the heater off when not in use.
* 3 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms
* Beds: King, Queen, 2 Singles
* Garage: 2 cars
* Heated pool and spa
* Multiple outdoor seating and lounging areas
* Entertainment: Cable TV and Wireless Internet, 55” Smart LED TV w/ Netflix account. DVD/Blu-ray player w/ 50+ movies. Bluetooth-enabled Marantz system with Martin Logan speakers.
* Lighting: LED lights with dimmer switches throughout
* Kitchen: fully stocked w/ dinnerware, flatware, glasses, pots/pans, etc. We can also recommend a delicious and affordable local private chef.
* Outdoor Propane Gas Grill
* Central air-conditioning/heating
* Washer and Dryer
* Conveniently located 1.5mi to downtown and airport, and a block or two away from nearby restaurants, multiple shopping areas, grocery, and pharmacy.
Guests have access to the entire property except for locked owner’s closet. Access to the side gate is limited to the gardener and pool cleaner.
I am available to answer questions and will try to respond asap. Feel free to call or text me.
Important info BEFORE YOU BOOK:
* Check in after 2PM. Check out before 11AM.
* Self check-in with smart lock. We may be able to accommodate early check-in or late check-out, please ask.
* No parties or events.
* No smoking indoors (ever).
* To keep Felicia House clean for guests, please leave all shoes in the entry.
* Close and lock all windows and doors when leaving Felicia House.
* Our housekeeper will arrive before and after your stay. However if Felicia House is left a mess which requires her to take more time than normal to clean, you will be subject to an additional cleaning charge based on additional time it takes for her to clean.
* Guests will be responsible for repairs or replacement of such items as glassware, dishes, furniture, sheets, towels etc. If stains cannot be removed, guests agree to pay to replace the damaged item.
* Pets are allowed but must first be approved. We reserve the right to charge for any signs of damage by pets on the property. Please pick up after your dog.
* No burning of candles or incense indoors or outdoors. Wax spills are no fun to remove.
* Commercial filming and photography is not allowed unless prior permission is given.
* Use of Pool – There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. No glass outside. No diving. Use of the pool is at your own risk. You agree to waive all claims against the owners for any accidents or claims arising from your use and your guests’ use of the pool.
* Guests are subject to additional charges and/or eviction without a refund if any rules have been broken.
Palm Springs City Code:
* Primary Renter must be 25+ years old and is responsible for the compliance of the Vacation Rental Regulations for all occupants and guests.
* A maximum of 6 overnight guests and 10 guests during the day.
* A maximum of 3 cars allowed on the street. The garage and driveway holds an additional 4 cars.
* No outdoor amplified noise (ie music, screaming). Please be considerate of our neighbors.
* Palm Springs quiet hours are from 10:00pm – 10:00am. Please use your inside voice when outside.
* If a noise complaint is filed, the city will send a compliance officer. Guests are required to pay and reimburse owner for all fines.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.