The 3 bedroom cabin is located on over 8 acres of land and comes with a fully equipped kitchen, front covered porch and a large screened in porch in the back overlooking a stream. Reasonable weekly and weekend rates. Perfect for a family or couple getaway and located to many of the activities and attractions in the area to include the Yough Lake, Nemacolin Resort, FLW Falling Waters, Seven Springs, Wisp, Ohiopyle State Park, Allegheny Highlands Trail, Great Allegheny Passage and so much more.
RENTAL RULES CONTRACT & HELPFUL INFO
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M.
(An early check-in may be possible upon request)
Please be prompt with check-out time. There is often someone checking in the same day as a check-out and time is needed to clean the cabin.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. AGE REQUIREMENT: A minimum age of 25 is required to rent the cabin.
Proof of age must be provided upon request.
4. PETS: are permitted in the cabin upon approval. We require an additional $15
non-refundable pet fee (per pet, per night). This allows for additional disinfecting and extermination of the home after pet visits. In addition to all normal charges and fees, pet owners are liable for any damages caused by pets. You are also responsible to clean up after your pet. Please bring your own comforter and remove the comforter that is on the bed and place in a location not accessible to your pet. I want to continue to allow pets but due to some recent issues I may have to reconsider in the near future.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per cabin is
limited to four (4) persons (over the age of 5) An additional charge or $15 per
person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
The cabin includes 3 bedrooms with a king bed in one a twin in the second bedroom and a twin and a full in the third bedroom.
6. MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS: From September until the beginning of June there is a 2 night minimum, with a 3 night minimum requirement during the summer months.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Daily maid service is not included however is
available at an additional rate. Please let know if your interested and I will provide you the point of contact.
8. BED LINENS AND TOWELS ARE NOT INCLUDED: (Except for the King bed)
9. FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: The kitchen in equipped with the essential items (glasses, silverware, pots and pans, toaster, oven, microwave, blender, griddle, ext.) Also equipped with a regular coffee maker and also a Keurig.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false
pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental
money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
11. FIREPLACE / FURNACE: The cabin is equipped with a propane furnace
Operating Fireplace: The on/off switch and fan control knob are located on the right side of the fireplace. After you hit the on/off switch it may take a minute until it ignites so please be patient. If it doesn’t come on after a couple minutes hit the on/off switch a couple of times. If it still won't come on check the pilot light, you should be able to see a dim blue light under and to the left of the logs. If the pilot light is out lower the bottom panel and turn knob to “PILOT” and while pressing the knob in, press the ignitor button on the left at the same time. Once you see the pilot light is lit, turn knob from “PILOT” to “ON”. Again, don’t automatically think the pilot is not lit because the fireplace doesn’t immediately come on. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE GLASS. Once the fireplace gets to a certain temperature you can use the fan control knob to control the amount of desired heat. The fireplace manual can be found in the cabinet above the stove. To conserve energy please shut off fireplace and lower thermostat when not in cabin.
12. PROPANE BARBECUE/FIRE PIT: A propane barbecue is provided for your
convenience. After each use please shut of gas, clean grates and cover. A full tank is located in shed.
A fire pit is located in the front yard for your use and enjoyment but please use
caution and common sense when utilizing it. Refrain from using the fire pit on
windy days. Please be sure fire is completely out prior to departing the area for
an extended period of time. Firewood is not provided.
13. TRASH: Please place full bags of trash in the shed.
DO NOT LEAVE OUTSIDE.
* Prior to your departure place your kitchen trash bags in the larger black bags (should be some in shed) and secure tightly, making sure there are no tears.
* If your are departing Sunday please place trash at the top of the driveway by the sign. Again, make sure the bags are securely tied with no tears in the hopes to minimize animals getting into it.
* Trash pick-up is on Monday mornings (Tuesday if a holiday) around 7:30, if your at the cabin during this time please put garbage out either Sunday night or Monday morning.
14. PHONE / CABLE TV / INTERNET: The cabin is equipped with local and long distance phone service, high speed wireless internet and Direct TV. Each 411 call will cost $2.00 and will be deducted from your deposit. A DVD player is also hooked up for your convenience.
INTERNET: The cabin is equipped with High Speed Wireless Internet. To connect click onto “bearpaw” and the password is the cabin phone # “(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). KITCHEN LIGHTING/CEILING FANS: Some guests have commented on the lack of lighting in kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with lights on the ceiling fan, a light over the sink and lights over the counter next to the family room. All these lights are on dimmers so if there seems to be a lack of lighting please check the dimmer level. If they are on high and you still have an issue please let me know.
There are ceiling fans in every room and the porch. Just fyi, if the fan in the porch does not go on after pulling the chain on the fan please check the wall switch for the fan which is located in the hallway by the bathroom.
16. NEIGHBORS: The neighbors are full time residence, please show the utmost
courtesy and keep noise at an appropriate level, especially at night. The
neighbors are aware the cabin is being rented and have been told that if
disturbed to call the cabin first. If disturbance continues appropriate action will
17. WATER AND SEPTIC: This cabin is on well and septic.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. If anything is
flushed and clogs the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two
hundred dollars ($200).
18. UPON DEPARTURE:
A. Please take all used linens and place in laundry basket
located in the master bedroom.
B. Clean barbecue grate and cover.
C. Make sure no water is running.
D. Place thermostat to 50 during winter months.
E. Lock cabin and shed and return to keys to original location.
Please let us know of any damage to the property so we can have it
repaired as soon as possible.