Newly remodeled basement unit with a private entrance that separates the lower unit from the rest of the home. 100% private. Perfect space for up to 4 to enjoy a comfortable evening or crash after a day of exploring the Colorado Springs area. Wake up and walk out the door to views of Pikes Peak, or get to the top within 45minutes. 15 minutes from Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon. 10 minutes from the Air Force academy. 90 minutes from the Royal Gorge and SO MUCH MORE!
The unit is accessible via a garden entrance. There are several concrete stairs that turn left from the front door of the home, and lead you to the unit entrance.
You will have access to the unlocked spaces in the basement. These include, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. There is a private entrance to this unit.
Our family leads an active lifestyle. We will certainly invite you into our adventures, but we think you will be too busy enjoying Colorado. We are available by phone, text, email etc anytime during your stay.
**We are a household committed to using only green products to clean this unit. Though we cannot control what others bring in, we only use fragrance free/naturally scented Seventh Generation products to clean, sanitize, and launder all linens. Also, the shampoo and conditioner provided is also free of all chemical fragrances. We do this to ensure a healthy stay for people with chemical sensitivities, small children, and all others who can benefit from this.
**Access to our HVAC system and water heater is located in this basement unit. In case of any issues with either system, we will need to gain access through this unit. Notice will be given before entry.
- No Shoes in the Unit
- No Smoking or Vaping in the Unit
- All Cigarette butts must be placed in the ash tray provided outside.
- No Pets in the Unit
- No Unmentioned Guests in the Unit
- Access to the backyard is not provided
- All towels must be placed in the clothes hamper inside the closet next to the bathroom upon departure
- All dirty dishes must be placed inside the breakfast nook in the dirty dishes bin upon departure.
- All K-cups and water bottles must be placed in the trash. We will recycle what we can upon departure of guests.
- All cups must be placed on coasters when rested on tables spaces.
- Do not wash any dishes in the bathroom except cups used only for liquids.
- Text or call Dan or Amy if you would like or need clean dishware.
- All food items left in the refrigerator upon departure will be discarded.
- If items are forgotten we will hold them for 48hours.
- All trash cans will be emptied upon requests or departure.
We are an active couple with 5 wonderful children! We have LOVED living in Colorado Springs and we love showing it off to others!
We love travel and we love the idea of making travel comfortable and affordable for others!