Stay in our Texas Guest Room located in Manor, TX. We are just a few miles east of Austin right off of 290. There are easy to access highways & toll roads within 5 miles of us so you can get to either North, South, or Central Austin. Our house is within walking distance to a beautiful golf course, Starbucks, Taco Bell, and Shipleys Donuts. Walmart and other restaurants are a 5 minute drive from us. The room includes a private bathroom and free coffee and tea daily.
We have tile floor all throughout the 1st level. The guestroom, private bathroom, gym, and theater room are all located on the 2nd floor accessible by stairs.
Guests can use the street parking outside of the house, have use of the kitchen, living room, theater room, backyard, and the home gym.
Both of us work from home and have our own offices. We are available for questions and to assist or to visit throughout your stay. We offer free coffee and an assortment of teas to guests.
If there is anything we can do to help make your stay in Manor/Austin comfortable, please let us know.
- Please make yourself comfortable.
- Clean up after yourself in common areas and be respectful of others. (dishes, counters, etc.).
- No shoes on the 2nd level of the house.
- Please ask for assistance if you wish to use the firepit in the backyard.
- When using the gym, please return all items to it's original place after use.
- Smoking is allowed in the backyard with an ashtray and must be 10 feet away from the door.
- No visitors allowed in the home or backyard.
- Park on the street in front of the house and do not park in front of the driveway.
- Be kind to the animals of the house.
- Quiet times are from 10pm - 9am.
- If the Do Not Disturb sign is showing above the 2 offices from 8am-5pm, please be respectful of noise level. Requests/Questions may still be received by text.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We enjoy meeting new people and traveling when life allows. We are non-smokers and love animals. We have 1 small dog and 1 cat, they are both very social animals.
When we travel and use Air BnB, we enjoy making the most out of our vacation with as much to see and do as possible.
When we host guests in our home, we are accommodating and want them to be comfortable.
We love meeting people through Air BnB and enjoy the new experiences that it brings.