Perfect for small families, business travelers or couples seeking a home away from home.
2 bedroom detached artisan townhouse in a quiet cul de sac right in the very heart of Dublin City Centre.
Located just 4 min walk from trendy Camden Street with all its restaurants and bars and a 6 min walk to St Stephen's Green and Grafton Street shopping area.
House is designed to be a home away from home for our guests.
High-speed Wifi and Smart TV in the living area.
The location of the house is simply fantastic offering guests the ability to explore the city whilst providing a retreat to get away from it all, complete with small back garden to unwind at the end of the day with a glass of wine or espresso.
The house has two bedrooms with a double bed in each. The living area has a comfy couch which converts into a sofa bed sleeping two people. In total the house sleeps 6 people, 4 in bedrooms and 2 on the sofabed in living room.
You will have the entire house to use for the duration of your stay.
Gary helps me look after my guests while I'm out of town so he will meet you for check-in and ensure you have a great trip.
He is a local so knows all the best spots including where to get the best pint of Guinness in the city!
- - Dublin is a great city and has wonderful nightlife to enjoy but we have a strict no party rule in the property. Antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- - No stag or hen parties. Sorry! If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- - It's a lovely neighbourhood so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- - We don't accept groups under 21 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by lead guest over the age of 25.
- - Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.
- - Now thats the rules out of the way, let me extend a warm welcome to Dublin.
- - You are booking a wonderful property and hope you feel at home during your stay. We look forward to hosting you and sharing our wonderful city with you.