This 3BR, 2BA family-owned home is the perfect getaway for those looking for a laid-back and affordable vacation with "a mix of home and the exotic", as one guest put it. Previously owned by my grandparents, this property is less of a fancy vacation rental and more of a homey seaside cottage, with unmatched proximity to the beach and within walking distance from Oak Island Pier. The home is kid and pet friendly. We are new to AirBnB, so please leave us a review if you enjoy your stay!
Use of full house and outdoor shower.
Driveway fits up to 3 cars. DO NOT park on the street, as you will get a ticket. If you need additional parking, there are spots down the road at the public beach entrance.
I live in Durham but can be contacted by cell phone during your stay. I have local contacts to assist should you encounter any issues or have specific needs. Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Do NOT park on the street, as you will get a ticket. Additional parking is available down the street at the beach entrance.
- wash sand off prior to entering house
- Dogs must be up to date on Rabies Vaccine and flea preventative
- Puppies and non house-trained animals are NOT permitted
- Max 2 dogs, dogs less than 60 Ibs
- Primary Contact/Renter must be 25 years of age or older and a part of the visiting party
- Maximum of 7 overnight visitors (must identify those who will be in the home)
- No unauthorized visitors may stay overnight on the property
- Any gatherings exceeding 10 people or in the essence of a "party" are prohibited