Another listing from the experienced hosts of The Gardiner House suite. Private 2nd floor guest bedroom in a very spacious Victorian house, built in 1889 — lots of shared space! Amazing location in the residential East Side neighborhood. Steps away from Brown, Wayland Sq., restaurants, and shopping. 15 minute walk to RISD and Downtown! Bus stops in front of the house. Off street parking for one car provided. Perfect stay for solo business and casual travelers.
- Please take out your shoes as you enter the house.
- Please make sure to keep the doors leading outside closed to ensure that the cat stays inside.
- Quiet hours from 10PM—7AM
- You are welcome to arrive to the property starting at 3PM
- Please keep the entrance door locked at all times.
- Please do not give your keys to anyone else — there is a $250 lost key fee.
- Please do not invite other guests to the property.
- Please be respectful to our property, belongings, and other guests making sure to tidy up after yourself, such as washing dishes and wiping the surfaces after using the shared kitchen.
- The shared full bathroom does not have a lock so please ensure that no one is using it prior to entering.
- If you have any special requests — checking–in early, for instance — please make sure that it is OK and that I have sufficient time to respond and prepare for the request. Just sending a note (or not notifying at all) saying that you are going to arrive early is absolutely not accepted and may result in immediate cancellation.
- All guests are strictly required to be familiar with our self check–in instructions prior to arriving at the property. The self check–in is very easy, but there are certain steps to collecting the keys. Guests failing to have the instructions at hand will not be able to enter the suite and their trip will be subject to immediate cancellation. Ringing the doorbell to get in, especially late at night is uncomfortable for other guests and is absolutely not accepted. If you have any questions regarding the check–in please ask in advance instead of when you are already here trying to get in.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Traveling fashion illustrator, artist, educator, husband, and father. Love cooking, good coffee, vintage stores, music, discovering new people and places. Experienced Airbnb host and guest!