Prime location close to the famous Columbia Road flower market, 10mins to Brick Lane, Broadway Market & Shoreditch High St, with great communication links. The flat is quiet, warm, comfortable and safe.
It's a cosy oasis of calm in the middle of an exciting and exhausting city.
Very safe/secure, as there's a main door off the road, through into a paved area with flowers and plants, and then separate entrances to the 40 flats which are split into blocks of 5/6.
Very comfortable lounge with 2 large sofas facing each other and arm chair to give a great U shape for conversation.
The flat is always warm and has an easy to operate temperature dial.
- Rhett's guide to the best coffee, food and culture in the local area and London.
- Sky TV (including sports channels)
- (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chromecast to easily stream from your laptop to the TV
- I can provide tea, coffee, milk, and welcome wine for when you get there
- Use of nice glassware for wine
- Good selection of Books/Guides
- I can also provide towels on request
- My clothes/private stuff will be in certain marked cupboards, including my wine fridge where you can look but not drink, sorry!
Happy to be available 24/7 to help with any questions / issues if they arise. I would expect to either hand you the keys myself, or have a close friend check you in at the start of the stay.
- No smoking full stop. You can smoke outside the front door of the building if necessary (not out any of the windows).
- No pets
- If possible shoes off in the house because of the carpets.
- Please close the doors quietly to be considerate to neighbours.