Located in the heart of Nashville's West End and just down the road from the infamous Broadway, you're sure to feel pampered during your stay at this stunning luxury apartment in Music City.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to new Airbnb regulations in Nashville, a 15.25% tax will be added to your total once you have booked, to be paid to the City and State. This includes a 9.25% sales tax + 6% Nashville hotel occupancy, plus an additional $2.50-per-night fee. If you have any questions regarding these fees, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to booking.
Guests will have access to all amenities offered at this luxury building including the pool, business center, gym and parking structure (1 car per group).
• Guests who choose to park their car in the garage will be charged $15 for their pass. This pass is good the entire stay.
• If either the parking pass or garage door opener are not returned at the end of the stay, $100(Garage Door Opener) or $25 (Parking Pass) will be removed from your deposit.
The Atlas360 Team is always just a text or phone call away if guests have any problems or questions regarding the space. All the answers to your questions regarding the home will be listed in the housing guide in your welcome basket. Please be sure to skim through that first!
• This is a NON SMOKING PROPERTY. Anyone caught smoking on the premise, including on your own balcony, will be subject to a $500 fine that is paid to the building management.
• Atlas360 is an independent company from the Buildings Management- Please do not refer to them for any questions regarding your stay as they wont have the answer.
• Due to new Airbnb regulations in Nashville, a 16% tax will be added to your total once you have booked, to be paid to the City and State. This includes a 10% sales tax + 6% Nashville hotel occupancy, plus an additional $2.50-per-night fee. If you have any questions regarding these fees, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to booking.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 651 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
When a house feels like a home
Atlas360 is a small, self-funded start-up that saw the potential to bring personal care and stewardship to the traditionally impersonal rental market. This means we provide consistent quality and care for our guests and our homes.
Personal Touch - We own and operate all of our homes, ensuring every square inch of our properties are beautiful, comfortable, and functional. We continually update our homes, happily adding any touch that will elevate the home’s personality and your overall experience.
Professional Management - For the past two years, Atlas360 has managed thousands of successful stays - take a look at what some of our amazing guests have like about Atlas360 in our reviews!
Prime Location - Our local team knows the real Nashville! When you stay with us, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guide to the best native (and destination) restaurants, bars, and attractions.
We look forward to hosting your stay in Nashville!
About the team:
Lauren: A recent transplant from the golden state of California to the wild whimsy of Nashville, I love Airbnb for the mere fact that it puts you in front of people from all over the world that you otherwise would never have the joy of meeting. After all, the people are what make traveling so rewarding!
Kevin: An avid global traveler, I use my experience to work with Lauren to ensure the best possible experience for our guests! Our space is designed and furnished for your comfort in mind.
(More team profiles to come!)