Beautifully decorated apartment in one of the most central areas in Porto. Next to Trindade subway terminal, the apartment is only a few meters away from 'Aliados' (the most iconic avenue in Porto) and from the most important monuments and landmarks. Close to cultural and shopping areas, the apartment is strategically located in the best starting point to discover Porto.
The apartment itself is fully equipped (including A/C!) and offers all the comfort to rest and enjoy our beautiful city.
- Please confirm your check-in time as soon as possible so we can arrange everything specially for you.
- Flexible check-in and check-out are available upon request, but only if the property is available. These request must be done in advance.
- Late Check-In Fee: 25€ after 22h00.
- Late Check-Out Fee: A later check-out between 11h00 and 17h00 is possible if the property is available, but it’s subject to a payment of a 25€ fee.
- Early Check-In Fee: An early check-in between 08h00 and 14h00 is possible if the property is available, but it’s subject to a payment of a 25€ fee.
CLEANING & LAUNDRY.:
- Bedding Sets and Towels are provided for the requisite number of guests.
- Children’s High Chair and Baby Crib available by request (extra cost of 10€).
- The apartment is always cleaned by a professional cleaning service. If there's something that doesn't meet your standards, please contact us.
- The silent period in Portugal is between 22h00 and 08h00, and night rest period must be respected. The apartment is in a residential area and you should be aware that social events and other activities that might disturb the neighbours are prohibited.
Please contact us for more information.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 160 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Founded by travel enthusiasts (just like you) BnBird wants to connect guests, with new traveling experiences in Portugal, while offering an unique hosting approach.
Being natural born Portuguese, and Lisbon lovers, we found that our country, is one of the best places in the World to do it. That’s why we founded BnBird, to give our guests the opportunity to discover our country, its history and charm, with a more local perspective.