A beautiful 4 bedroom/4.5 bath home on the #1 hole of Grand Elk Golf Course. Located in the middle of everything in Grand County!
Wow! Welcome to Grand Elk in Granby, Colorado. Perfectly situated within 20 minutes of Winter Park and the western entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park...you have arrived and already feel at home in this luxurious home located on the first fairway of the golf course exquisitely designed by Craig Stadler and Tripp Davis. This duplex is so roomy and has that stand alone feel of a large home. Quiet and cozy!
Step in to the living room with a cozy gas fireplace and windows that offer sunny and stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and Continental Divide. The open concept main level is complete with a roomy kitchen that a gourmet chef would feel at home preparing a feast after a long day of play. Relax on the deck overlooking the course and take in the sunset while you grill up a steak or salmon filet and enjoy conversation around the gas fire pit. Comfortable patio furniture offers outdoor seating for everyone including a dining table for sharing a meal.
Inside, the top level boasts two queen master en suite bedrooms and a loft with a queen futon for extra sleeping. A third queen master en suite is located on the main level providing ample privacy for your whole group. Travel down to the spacious lower level walkout and you’ll find an extra living space and kid’s bedroom en suite designed for children of all ages and the young at heart. The full/twin bunk and trundle combination easily accommodates sleeping for four. There’s a large TV and games for the older kids and toys and lots of space for imaginary play for the little ones. A perfect separate place for the kids to unwind while the grownups relax on the main level. This home provides comfort, convenience, and is close to everything.
In the summer months, we can offer golf discounts at Grand Elk for the golfers in your group. For everyone else, there is access to the Fraser to Granby trail a stone’s throw from the front door, water sports at Lake Granby, and even world-class fishing on the head waters of the Fraser and Colorado Rivers. If you are planning a winter getaway, the slopes of Granby Ranch are a mere 5 minutes away as are the cross-country trails and other winter amenities of Snow Mountain Ranch. Outdoor activities for all enthusiasts abound throughout the year at this location.
Call us today so you can start planning your next family vacation, reunion or getaway!
You have access to the entire duplex home!
RENTAL TERMS AND OBLIGATIONS
It is guests responsibility to review and understand the contents of this document.
1. Payments. Return the Rental Agreement and Confirmation with credit card form as requested. If not received by requested date, the reservation will automatically cancel without further notice. The Rental Agreement shall be binding when the Property Manager has received the signed document and requested rental payment. The balance of the Rental Fee will be due 60 days prior to your arrival and will be automatically charged on the card of record. Following receipt of the completed Rental Agreement and all payments due, a check-in confirmation letter will be sent to Responsible Party.
2. Accommodations. This unit is privately owned and is being shared with our Guests. Every effort has been made by Property Manager to accurately describe the property and its amenities. The Home is equipped with basic housekeeping items and kitchen utensils. One set of linens will be provided for each bed and one set of towels will be supplied for each person in the Rental Party. Neither Property Manager or Owner shall be responsible for errors in printing, changes made by Property Manager or Owner, or matters beyond our control, e.g., noise, construction, weather, etc. Complaints regarding accommodations or housekeeping should be made within 3 hours of entering property so Property Manager can attempt to rectify same. Substitutions/refunds cannot be made upon arrival or in circumstances as explained above.
3. Cancellations. If a written notice of cancellation is received at least 61 days or more prior to the Rental Arrival Date and we are able to rebook the property, all advanced deposits will be refunded less 10%. Unfortunately, NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO RESERVATION DATE.
4. Restrictions – Pets/Smoking. Absolutely NO PETS ARE ALLOWED. Absolutely NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE HOME. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IN THE HOME IS LIMITED TO NUMBER POSTED ON LISTING. Violation of any restriction stated herein is considered a non-negotiable breach of the Rental Agreement and grounds for immediate eviction without refund and without exception. Smoking inside the premises (including garage or porches) or any cigarette butts found on the premises including the porch areas will result in a $400 charge.
5. Guest Obligations. a) Reasonable and orderly conduct is expected by all Guests and guests of Guest while on the Rental Property with respect given to the terms of this Rental Agreement, the Home and contents, the law and the neighbors. b) Guests are responsible for any damages as outlined in the insurance policy purchased; c) Guests agree to indemnify and save Owner and Property Manager and all its employees and agents, free and harmless from any liabilities, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guests (leaseholder) or guests of Guest except only such personal injury caused by the neglect or intentional acts of Property Manager or the Owner. Should any of the terms of this Agreement be breached by Guest and which result in legal action on the part of the Property Manager or Owner against Guest(s) and Property Manager or Owner prevails in court or a settlement is reached, Property Manager shall be entitled to collect from Guest all costs of said legal action, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees.
6. Keys and Lockouts. Each rental unit has keys or a keyless pad entry. If keys are given for access, the guest will be responsible for the cost of replacing any lost or damaged keys at $45 per set. There are two sets in every unit plus the lockbox key set. It is the guest responsibility to return the keys to the lockbox and to the kitchen counter in each unit prior to final departure.
7. Lost and Found. Guests shall be responsible to check thoroughly for belongings prior to departure. Property manager shall not be responsible for lost or misplaced personal belongings. Recovered items will be held for 10 days following departure and will be returned only upon request. Items will be returned by USPS at guests cost plus a $15.00 service fee and will be deducted charged to the credit card on record or payment must be received prior to shipping articles. Firearms/weapons should not be in or on the Rented Premises and will not be returned by mail, but will be released to the local law enforcement agency.
8. Non-availability. Should the Home become unavailable for any reason whatsoever during the confirmed Rental Period, Property Manager shall inform Guest when the non-availability is certain, and in advance of check-in whenever possible and in such case, all pre-paid rental monies will be immediately refunded. Property Manager or Owner is not responsible for finding or securing replacement accommodations and Guest is responsible for payment of any rental amount on a substitute location.
9. Occupancy. The Rental Period begins at 4:00pm on the Arrival Date and ends at 10:00am on the Departure Date. ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILY OR BUSINESS GROUPS AND/OR RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY OVER THE AGE OF 30. The Responsible party must remain in occupancy of Home during the entire Rental Period. Rental is restricted to the stated number of occupants as approved for each rental (MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS POSTED ON LISTING AND RENTAL AGREEMENT). Occasions such as weddings, receptions or “parties” which increase the stated occupancy, event for a few hours, must be approved in writing by Property Manager prior to the execution of the Rental Agreement. A listing of the additional guests must be submitted in writing at least 10 days prior to the rental period. The Rental Fee and Cleaning/Damage Deposit for such approvals are subject to increase at Property Manager’s discretion. Property Manager or Owner shall have the right to deny occupancy, evict, or refuse entry to anyone at any time who appears to be detrimental to the property.
10. Early Check in/Late Check-out. Early check-in and late check-out causes disruptions in our cleaning schedules. If you arrive early or check out late and we have not agreed in writing to this change, we may, at our discretion, charge an administrative fee of $100. Check-in is 4pm – check-out is 10am.
11. Outdoor grilling. Many local fire ordinances prohibit grilling on decks or in or near structures due to fire hazards. Guests shall use the utmost caution when grilling and shall do so on the deck outside the dining area. There are no open fires permitted on this property.
12. Repairs/Right of Entry/Refunds. Report all inoperative, damaged or missing items to Property Manager immediately. Service may need to be scheduled and may require parts be ordered. Problems will be corrected as soon as possible. Priority will be given to heat, refrigerators, plumbing, water or electrical problems. Property Manager, Owner or Property Manager agents/employees, contractor or repairman, shall have the right for entry at any time. No refunds shall be issued for delay in check-in or early check-out for any reason, damage to Guests’ belongings due to malfunctioning equipment or appliances, mechanical failures, electronics, interruption or loss of utilities, including television cable or phone, inclement weather or other acts of God.
13. Damage Insurance. A non-refundable damage insurance policy is required so that the Property Manager/Owner can reasonably recover costs of damages incurred accidentally or willfully by Guest. Please respect the property as you would your own and vacate it in as good or better condition as found, reasonable wear and tear expected. Unreported problems found on inspection will be charged against the Damage Insurance Policy. Service calls made necessary by actions of guests or visitors shall be solely at Guest’s expense. Meeting the satisfactory standards at check-out will help to ensure the full refund of the Damage Deposit. (Refer to Check-out Procedures) Late check-outs are unauthorized and will result in an additional charge of $50 for every half hour past the stated check out time of 10:00am starting at 10:15am. Damage costs exceeding the damage insurance shall be the Guest’s responsibility and must be paid to Property Manager within 30 days of the billing notice.
14. Telephone/Television/Internet. In the technology age we are in, land lines are no longer available or installed in any of our rental units. Most cell phone companies have excellent reception in our area however there may be “bad cells” in certain areas and must be expected. If you rent, order, or purchase any cable TV programs that is unauthorized or pre-approved, you will be billed for that program on the credit card on record. The Property Manager has up to 60 days after your departure to charge that amount to your card.
15. Hot tub Some of the units provide a hot tub for your enjoyment. The tub is regularly serviced by professional vendors in our area in anticipation of your arrival. Please check with the management company to find out if your unit has a private or public hot tub. Please see hot tub guidelines provided with this document and in the home if a hot tub is present for use.
16. Fair Housing Law. Property Manager/Owner understands that in renting or leasing the property, Property Manager/Owner must fully comply with all laws and regulations which prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, creek, national origin, sex, familial status, children or the handicapped.
Rates, descriptions, furnishings, and availability are subject to change without notice.
This document including the following contains the entire agreement between parties and may not be amended.