Gorgeous, light flooded, newly remodeled, and well appointed 3800 sq ft home in The Best Location -- Walking Distance to Seattle Center (Space Needle and EMP) the Waterfront, Pike Place, and Downtown Seattle. Six+ bedrooms with 4 full baths, offstreet parking for 2+ cars, a lovely yard shaded by a huge Magnolia tree, high end kitchen, and thoughtful touches throughout + view of the Space Needle and Mt Rainier make this the home you will not want to leave!
Gorgeous, LIGHT FILLED, totally remodeled 110 Year Old Arts and Crafts Home in THE BEST Location!
4 level home features almost 4,000 sq ft of living space with 6+ bedrooms / 4 baths and up to 13 separate beds
The first level of the main home features an open living area with formal entry living room, dining room, family room, spacious kitchen, bath, and closet.
The family room has a comfortable pull out sofa bed (full size bed) with en suite bath and closet and closes completely by pocket doors.
The open kitchen features quartz counters, a 6 burner Bertazonni range, integrated 36" Liebherr fridge / freezer, dishwasher, coffeemaker, microwave, and convection oven and many other small appliances + all dishes pots / pans / and bakeware you need!
The second level boasts 5 large bedrooms, the master has a queen bed and we can add in a pack and play for a baby or small child, the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed + access to the bunk room with twin bunk beds (bedroom #3), the 4th bedroom has a king bed, and the 5th loft bedroom has 2 twin beds + a queen. Please note this bedroom is only accessible via a loft ladder so is not suitable for children under 8, the elderly, or those with mobility issues.
The lower level MIL apt has a separate outside entrance and includes its own washer and dryer, it's own kitchenette, full bath, dining / living / office area and bedroom with queen bed + a ping pong table! We can also add in a pack and play in the main living area as needed, but please be sure to request at least 3 days before your arrival.
The landscaped and fully fenced yard is shaded by a huge lovely Magnolia tree and contains a back deck with seating, courtyard with outdoor dining area, grassy play space, a play structure with tree swing for children, bbq area, and 2+ offstreet parking spaces in the driveway.
You have access to every finished space in the home (with the exception of some locked closets where we keep some personal items for the times we stay in the home) as well as the yard and driveway.
We live close by and are always happy to help in any way needed.
We have been hosting vacation rentals for almost 4 years and we love the experience and getting to know folks from all over the world. Because we mostly host larger groups, we find that our guests are usually here to celebrate something together and we love being a part of that in some small way :)
We try really hard to be clear about our expectations of our guests, as well as, what you can expect from our homes, and I believe 99% of our guests understand that and are awesome!
However, Im afraid over the years that other 1% have caused enough issues that we have felt the need to outline in detail the guidelines we expect guests to follow, first and foremost being the quiet hours between 10pm and 8am which is really for the sake of our neighbors sanity, but also happens to coincide with the City of Seattle noise ordinance hours ;)
We also have a rental contract we require guests to sign within 7 days of receipt, but other than that, really our goal is to provide the most awesome, comfortable rental home you have ever visited, as well as an awesome vacation experience.
We really want you to have an excellent stay and thoroughly enjoy yourselves, however, this is NOT a party house. The house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. We really like the home, and we really like the neighbors, so we want them to to be happy and to keep the house in excellent condition for all our guests!
By placing a reservation with us, you agree to the following:
1. EVERY guest will abide by the house house quiet hours of 10pm - 8am. This means that for the sake of being good neighbors, a minimal amount of noise will escape the house or yard during that time.
2. All guests will remove their shoes while in the home
3. Any sort of event or gathering or visitation of people not listed on the rental agreement must be pre-approved in writing and may be subject to an additional charge, and again, no parties.
4. No smoking of any kind is allowed in the home or on the property, and sorry no pets.
5. A complete list of all of those who will be staying in the home must be provided upon booking the reservation, and a separate rental agreement must be signed and returned within 7 days of booking along with a copy of the photo id of the person making the reservation. If you would like to see a copy of the rental contract before booking, please request directly from us.
6. Guest placing reservation must be at least 25 years old.
7. All guests will follow list of house rules written into rental contract and be conscientious of maintaining the homes condition.
8. We are nice people who work really really hard to ensure our guests have an amazing spacious and clean space in which to stay, however, because this is a frequently used vacation home, things happen -- remotes and other small items go missing, and items may get broken by the guest before you that we wont have a chance to fix before your stay -- we ask that you be understanding in these instances :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 140 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Originally from Southern California, my husband and I have lived in Seattle for 14 years now. We have lived in several different neighborhoods, and love them all, but Queen Anne really holds our heart as home :)
We have 3 kids under 7 so we dont really have any spare time, but if we did, we would spend every day renovating old houses and drinking obscene amounts of coffee :)