Spacious one bedroom apartment just off Sunset Blvd within walking distance to various restaurants, bars, coffee shops, Trader Joe's, Ralphs... Runyon Canyon is a great hiking spot just 15 min walk from my apartment where you can get one of the best views of Los Angeles. Chinese Theater is also 15 min walk from my apartment as well as Hollywood Blvd and Walk of Fame. If you plan on using Uber and it is your first time you can use my code k91zd and get a free ride worth up to $10.
- Please no shoes in the house.
- Please don't use bath and kitchen towels for cleaning. There are dry and wet swiffers as well as paper towels.
- Bigger round trash can is for recycling (paper, cans, plastic) smaler square trash can is for compostable trash like food.
- Toilet plugs easily so don't throw anything else but toilet paper inside. We tissues will plug it immediately. Also hair can plug in shower so use the trash bin next to the toilet. I know it's annoying but trust me I learned it the hard way. :)
- Please don't invite any guests you don't know. For guys: one guest from Australia brought two girls who stole all his money and my handbag. It's Hollywood so you'll never know...
- If you want to take out trash, bins are down the stairs (on the left side from the apt door) then take right and again right. At the last parking lot to the right you'll see small blue recycling bins and one large green for regular trash. Of course you are not obligated to do this but in case you are staying longer and trash builds up you don't have to ask neighbors :)
- If you need to wash and dry your clothes you'll find washer and dryer on the way to trash bins. So again down the stairs to the left and then once you're down turn right. Washer is $2-$2.50 dryer is 25 cents for 12 mins.
- If you are sleeping on the couch please use sheet.
-Finally, please respect my apt as you would want your guests to respect yours.
I am one text message away for as many questions you have.
Be safe and have a great time in Weho :)
คืนเงินเต็มจำนวน หากยกเลิกก่อนเวลาเช็คอินมากกว่า 24 ชั่วโมง ในกรณีที่ยกเลิกภายใน 24 ชั่วโมง จะขอเงินค่าที่พักคืนแรกคืนไม่ได้
Hi, my name is Tanya. I was born and raised in Belgrade, Serbia but for the past 3 years, I live in Los Angeles, CA. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13600408?preview
I know you will enjoy my apartment because it is located in the heart of the city close to all major landmarks and just one-minute walking distance to the best place in Belgrade, Kalemegdan Fortress (Belgrade's Central Park).
Looking forward to hosting you and your friends/family.