This apartement is brand new, and conveniently located in the heart of Taipei city. Ideal for travellers and business.
=================== LOCATION ===================
Next to Shuanglian MRT station (less than 10 mins walk)
15 mins to Taipei 101
- Within a few mins walking distance from many traditional and western restaurants, and many shops
- 8 MRT stops away from Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall
- Under 10 mins MRT ride to Chang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
- 1 mins to 7-11. Open 24 hours, do everything you need here from food to toiletries to sending post.
- 1 mins to PX market, you can buy anything you want to cook during your stay.
- 2 minutes walk to famous bubble tea shop with huge variety of tea choices
- 10 minutes walk to the cinema.
- 5 minutes walk to a large local park
This city has a huge river with excellent cycling and walking paths, YangMinShan mountain close by and a beach near Danshui close by too.
The apartment has an ideal central location for quick access to all main parts of Taipei.
================ Amenities ====================
Everything inside is NEW!
- Nobody else shares the apartment. It's all yours.
-Very secure , have security cameras and 24/7 security guard downstairs.
- 2 bedrooms
- Simple but function kitchen to cook your own food
- Fridge & freezer
- Hotplate, Frying Pan, Extractor Fan, Electric Kettle
- Knives, Forks, Tablespoons, Teaspoons, Stoneware Cups, Glasses, Straws
- Washing Machine(Washer and dryer)
- Toiletries such as Shampoo, Shower Gel and Liquid Soap
- Hair Dryer
- Clean fresh towels and linen
- High Quality Air Conditioner (AC): have one in living room, and in both bedrooms
- WiFi / Wireless Internet
- Flat screen TV
- Cable TV
================ Directions ===================
Taoyuan International Airport is the main airport for Taipei. A shuttle bus from the airport takes approximately 1 hour and costs about $5USD. It can drop you off at Taipei Main Station (The last stop of the shuttle bus). You will want to get on the "Kuo Kuang" bus. The kiosk persons at the airport will help you with what bus to get.
- If you would like to get a taxi from the airport straight to the apartment it will cost approximately $40-$50USD.
- If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask and we look forward to meeting you! :-)
you have access to everything in the apartment, it's all yours, enjoy!
Please NO PARTY
Please keep loud noise to a minimum after 10pm, thanks
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 401 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am from Paris, and currently studying Chinese in Taipei. I am a quiet and sociable person. Feel free to ask any question about the flat.
See ya there!