This classy townhouse is in the middle of Piedmont Avenue, Temescal & Rockridge. Located on a tranquil cul-de-sac, its large split-level floor plan (1,757 sq ft) features vaulted ceilings, a fireplace & garage. You get your own private bedroom and private bathroom in this lovely 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house.
Sunny two-story townhouse in quiet cul-de-sac
Large Master bedroom with
- queen bed: new memory foam mattress
- your own private bathroom: shower+ bath+ double sink
- Kitchen with sunny breakfast table
- Spacious living room with fireplace (no TV)
- Dining room
- 1/2 bath: toilet, sink
- Walking distance to Piedmont Avenue, College Avenue, parks like the Mountain View Park, Morcom Rose Garden and many more (less than ten minutes each)
- Near shops, including Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Safeway and all major banks (five minutes away)
- Rockridge BART (1 mile)
- 20 min drive to San Francisco
- And there's more to see: nearby UC Berkeley (15 min drive) , Trader Joe's, Downtown Oakland, Berkeley Hills, restaurants, bars, yoga and many more ...
Our home overlooks a quarry lake, so you may hear the ducks below, see a few deer and wild turkeys wandering around. Hummingbirds and other birds visit our next door neighbor's bird feeders daily.
- lovely sun room
- full kitchen use with refrigerator, stove, microwave, two ovens, utensils and dishes
- washer/dryer, ironing board
- living room fireplace (no TV)
- plenty of street parking
- Please treat our home with the respect you would your own home to be treated with. We welcome adults who value peace and tranquility. - Please leave your shoes at the entryway ( shoes inside the fully carpeted house) - 1980s pipes were not the widest, so absolutely no dental floss, paper towels or feminine pad or tampons in the toilet. ONLY TOILET PAPER! - No loud music or noise after 10 pm - we share a wall with a neighbor. - No pets, smoking or rowdy behavior - Respect the property and keep it clean especially kitchen and bathroom - Wash any dishes and kitchen utensils you use