Traditional Florida style home with heated pool. Shared 2/1 home with ample parking, complimentary use of laundry, use of kitchen, and Nespresso machine.
We have two women's bikes you are welcome to use to explore, bike to the beach, and to the nearby grocery store.
Ideal accommodation for working professional, student, or laid back traveler.
We are very open, if you need anything or have questions please feel free to ask. :)
Nice quite relaxing neighborhood with easy access to supermarket, beach, and private pool on site.
2miles to the beach - 10 min bike ride - 35 min walk
Guest can have free range of the property except the master bedroom.
I love meeting new people and i'm more than willing to help navigate the area! Feel free to text or call. I'll leave my contact and my fiancé info for you.
- Only booked guests allowed on/in property. (NO SPONSORS/ SPONSEES/"friends dropping off things", knocking at 8:30 am coming to see you and asking to bum a cigarette. Common sense, right?)
- Please take shoes off by the front door. :)
- No eating or drinking in the carpeted bedroom.
- If using kitchen, place dirty dishes in dishwasher.
- When using bikes make sure to lock them up when out at the beach, etc.
- Use plastic cups at the pool
- Be respectful of neighbors.
- Park behind the Navigator street parking is not ideal.
- Quiet hours inside home from 11:00pm-6:30am.
- Quiet hours by the pool from 10:00pm-8:00am.
- Upon checkout, please strip the bedding and check room for personal items.
I love travel and meeting new people. Local realtor and know the area well, if you need help navigating the area, just let me know!!
Hope to see you soon!