Cozy 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage on large lot close to downtown, CSU, and several local breweries. Large kitchen, comfortable living room with TV/cable, plenty of parking.
We do allow up to two dogs on a limited case-by-case basis. Please inquire about that and let us know a little about your pets. Upon approval, we charge $10 per dog per night and a slightly higher cleaning fee, subject to length of stay.
1,064 Square Foot home, built in 1918 but with many recent updates. New windows, updated bath, central air, nice patio with pergola.
The house has minimal personal items but we do use this as a home-away-from-home ourselves. A couple of cupboards/drawers will have some of our things, but there are still plenty of places to store your belongings.
We are currently limiting access of our fenced back yard. There is a gate at the top of the driveway where you can access the garbage bins and store bicycles. But please note that lock up of any bikes is your responsibility. The back yard is not landscaped so can get muddy when it has been raining, therefore we are limiting use of this space beyond that mentioned above.
Local co-host Jamie is available to help check you in, show you around the house, and provide recommendations of favorite restaurants and things to do. Upon reservation, we'll check in with you about stocking your favorite drink in the fridge so you're ready to go.
Fellow co-host Kate is available remotely via text/phone for any other questions that might come up.
Upon booking, please let us know the number of guests and how many rooms you wish to use.
Just a 10 minute drive from the newly opened Hop Grenade in the Foothills Mall. Great craft beer selection and yummy food options.
- No shoes in the house.
- No smoking of any kind inside. Smoking outside OK.
- No Incense, Candles, or Strong Perfumes (e.g. Patchouli): to limit fires and costly removal of strong odors, please refrain from using these items during your stay.
- Out of respect to our neighbors, please be mindful of excess noise, particularly during the hours of 10pm and 7am.
- Trash gets picked up weekly and our recycling is every other week. Please take out all trash and recycling before checking out. Bins are located behind the gate at the top of the driveway. Your host Jamie will come by Wednesday evening to put out the bins on the street ready for Thursday morning pick up.
- We realize accidents happen (things break, food/drinks get spilled). Please just do your best to clean it up to avoid permanent stains and let us know as soon as possible so we can take care of it upon check out. Services fees will be applied accordingly.
- Please do not eat food in the bedrooms.
-Entry to the house is key-less. A day prior to your scheduled check-in time, you will be provided with a personalized code for you and your fellow guests to use. Please use this code to unlock the door, as well as to lock the door when you go out.
-We provide one towel per person, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. There is coffee, tea, and creamer available in the kitchen to tie you over for the first day or two. Extended stays will need to provide their own long-term supplies.
- Dogs are allowed on a case-by-case basis. Upon approval, guests will be charged an additional $10 per night per dog (no more than 2 dogs at a time).
- Pet owners/guests are responsible for all waste clean up, otherwise are subject to an additional service charge.
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the furniture and are not allowed to be left alone/unaccompanied in the house at any time.
- Please provide your own dog blankets/bedding and bowls.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน