See the solar eclipse totality from our side yard.
On site. Available as needed.
- Only 1 vehicle per site.
- No campfires allowed (fire department rules).
- Quiet time from 10pm to 7am.
- If you drink, do so responsibly. No drunkenness.
- Must bring your own tent and bedding.
- Request quiet time from 10pm to 7am
Bob is an Oregon native who likes gardening and motorcycle riding. Before he retired, he was a salesman and contractor. Paula is a transplant from the East Coast via California. She likes the fact that Bob gardens and takes her on motorcycle rides. She is a writer and editor.
We both enjoy our kids and grandkids, and our little dog, Maximus. We take infrequent road trips, "camping" in our RV. A little more frequently, we relax at our mountain retreat.