Lovely caravan to rent on a well loved family park.
Fantastic locations with lots of activities for families, walkers, hikers, cyclists and water sports enthusiasts. A beautiful 20 minute walk leads you straight to Manorbier beach and castle, great for surfing.
Barafundle Bay and Tenby beaches nearby.
Or if you're looking for a relaxing break, there's plenty to do inside with use of a TV, DVD player, PlayStation 4, books and games.
Exclusive use of a two bedroom caravan situated on the quieter and more secluded Manorbier Bay caravan site.
* Parking for 1 car alongside the caravan or on the small communal gravelled lot nearby.
* Spacious living dining kitchen area, equipped with kettle, toaster, microwave, gas hob and oven and fridge freezer.
* Light and airy living area comprising of a large sofa with a pull out double bed to sleep an additional two people.
* 1 x double bedroom with a full walk in wardrobe and cupboard space above the bed.
* 1 x twin bedroom with wardrobe space, drawers and cupboards.
* Jack and Jill bathroom with standard size toilet, sink and shower.
* Cupboard with Iron and Ironing board. Games, Books, DVDs, Playstation and Games.
Guests can make use of the amenities at Manorbier Country Park, just a short walk away. These include a tennis court, amusement arcade, indoor heated swimming pool and smaller swimming pool for little ones with a gym, sauna and solarium for adults.
The Bay Grill at Manorbier Country Park serves a selection of lunch and snacks at busy times, while in the evening they're open 7 days a week serving a variety of food including fresh pizza's and a full takeaway menu.
Although we won't be around for your stay, the lovely people at Manorbier Country Park are on hand if you have any enquiries about the area or the park.
We will just be a phone call away for any enquiries about the caravan.
- The park asks that people remain respectful of other guests during their stay and although we would love to allow dogs, they are not allowed on site. Quiet hours are from 11pm until 8am.
- Guests are asked to check in at Manorbier Country Park reception and pay a deposit of £10 for the key to the caravan, to be fully refunded at the end of your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.