Charlyn we appreciate your honest feedback! I want to be sure to address these issues publicly for other guests looking to book our property.
1. Charlyn’s group was running low on toilet paper, dish soap, paper towels and trash bags. There were 4 more people in the group than what was reported at the reservation. We do our best to anticipate what a group will use. As soon as the group reported low supplies we replenished them that day.
2. Avon liberty road is a great ATV trail that is within 5 miles of the cabin. Upon a reservation the location is disclosed for research on surrounding activities. I am also very willing to help navigate the surrounding areas.
3. We did take the trampoline down. We had a group break the trampoline and I should have mentioned this to Charlyn.
4. We have over 25 games in our game closet. As soon as I saw this review I did a full inventory and found 1 game that was missing pieces that made it unable to play. We also have 2 soccer balls, 2 footballs, a flag football set, frisbees, lawn bowling and rackets. Our toy closet has some dress ups, a doll house and other toys for young children. We also have games like go fish and old maid for young children. While we do our best to meet the needs of each of our guests sometimes it’s best if groups bring their own games or toys if they have particular needs.
5. We are always adding to our kitchen supplies. This summer all of our groups have been 25+ and this is the first time we have had this complaint.
6. One of the features of a log cabin is that floors tend to be uneven. We love the authentic feel of our cabin but realize that uneven floors may interfere with some groups stay.
Upon arrival Charlyn reported that 3 dogs had been brought to the property (I had approved one therapy dog to stay outside only) and the group checked out 1 hour late causing an extra cleaning fee of which I waived due to the supply issues the group experienced. We try really hard to work with each of our guests and make everyone’s experience a 5 star experience. Unfortunately our efforts were not enough for this group and we will continue to do our best to provide the best experiences for each group!