• 15-20 minutes from downtown Columbia
• 15 minutes from Fort Jackson
• 25 minutes to Williams Brice Stadium
• 30 minutes to Lake Murray
• 5-10 minutes to shopping, restaurants and bars
Enjoy our comfortable and cozy private room in a quiet and wooded Northeast Columbia neighborhood. The space includes a queen sized bed, private full bath and semi-private living area. Relax in our backyard cabana and look for our friendly neighborhood deer, or walk to Lake Carolina for an amazing sunset!
The Waverly Suite is located on the first floor of our home, tucked down a small hallway with a private full bath right outside. A large living room with vaulted ceilings—styled in funky mid-century décor—is yours to enjoy. Outside, relax in our covered cabana or take a swim in our large pool (weather permitting).
In our home, you'll be welcomed by clean, comfortable surroundings, local recommendations for just about everything, and a tasty continental breakfast in the morning.
The Waverly Suite includes:
• High Speed Wifi
• Fresh Linens and Towels
• Complimentary Toiletries
• Basics like coffee, water, and tea
• Continental Breakfast
• Private off-street parking
• Outdoor space
• Swimming Pool (weather permitting)
With your reservation, you will have access to:
• Your private room
• Large closet
• Semi-private living room,
• Private full bath
• Outdoor space
• Pool (weather permitting)
• Shared entrance
• Off street parking
• Access to miles of walking paths and our neighborhood's lake park
We are available by email, phone or text. We can be as involved as you'd like us to be!
• We will be sharing the home with you during your stay.
• Our home is shared with a dog and a cat.
• Our home is neither equipped nor safe for very small children. Older children are welcome.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors. If you smoke, please throw away any cigarette butts before re-entering the home.
Our home is neither safe nor suitable for small children. Older children are welcome!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi! I'm Martha. My husband Steve and I are really excited to be hosts! We've met so many people on our many travels, and we can't wait to connect with you on yours!
Steve and I are really active people. We keep our blended family busy! We love travelling (one of our favorite trips was camping in a tent through Utah), we love the outdoors (fishing, canoeing, camping, hiking), and we consider ourselves to be "foodies" (new restaurant in town??...we're there!). Our family is also big into soccer (Steve is a coach at the high school level), and two of our kids play soccer regularly.
We're excited to meet you and share our cute little big city of Columbia with you! It's a great place!