Welcome to our sunny 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Inman Square with a large, shady backyard. Hardwood floors, high ceilings, marble fireplaces (not operational), full of old school charm.
10 minutes to Central Square Red Line T, which will take you to Downtown Boston. Walk to Harvard and MIT (20 min).
Inman square is a lively neighborhood full of bars, cafes, live music, and restaurants. It's also a transportation hub with easy access to the entire Boston metro area.
First floor apartment, 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms, 1000 sq. ft. with one full bathroom. There are a few stairs up from the sidewalk, then a few stairs if you want to access the backyard through our private back exit.
Washer and Dryer is in unit, but budget 4-5 hours for a wash and dry full load. Dishwasher is a portable type which needs to be connected to the sink before running. Full kitchen with gas stove and oven.
Eat dinner outdoors at our picnic table or relax in the hammock in the backyard.
We will be just 20 minutes away if you need anything.
- Please take off your shoes in the house
- Cat allowed
- Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- Please return the parking pass if you have used it.
- The dishwasher is a portable washer without a dedicated water supply. Remember to connect the water (plug the hose into the faucet, turn on hot water) before starting the dishwasher!
- Feel free to use the hammock in the backyard. Please put the cover back on when you are finished, in case it rains.
- Feel free to use the washer/dryer. But leave 5 hours or so for the wash/dry cycle to complete. We provide High Efficiency laundry detergent. A 1/4 cup is more than enough!
- Our hot water is really really hot (like 80C...). Please be careful and never use only the hot water when washing your hands, adjust the water temperature BEFORE getting in the shower, etc..
Enjoy your stay!
Lulu and Micha
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น