Lovely cape style home conveniently located in Stamford, Ct. Light and spacious private room available for rent. Close to Springdale (1.1mi) and Stamford (4.5mi) Train Stations. 47 minute commute to NYC. Enjoy the tranquility of Connecticut and still easily commute to NYC. Common living room, kitchen and dining. Not to mention a fantastic host.
Guests are welcome to use the living room, kitchen, dining room and laundry, grill so long as they ask beforehand just so we can do a tutorial first because there are some nuances to each, but not a problem at all!
I am sociable but always respect your space and privacy. Feel free to call or text anytime. I like to cook and can often be found in the kitchen or at the grill. It's not uncommon for me to offer some food for my guests as well, however no obligation.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain rules are followed. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the home. Please go outside on the patio if you want to smoke. Please property dispose of your cigarettes. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Airbnb Travel Itinerary. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
• Disturbance to the neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of deposit.
• No music after 10:00PM and no loud music please.
• Check-out time is 12.00 noon, unless approve by host 24 hours in advance. Please turn off the lights & air conditioning and return the key where you found it.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My wife and I and our young son live in Stamford, Connecticut and I work in New York City in advertising. We've moved quite a bit over the last 10 years and between us speak fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese, and German. We love to travel as well and meeting new people from varied backgrounds and interests. We'd love to get you know you!