Intimate Master Bedroom with a comfy queen size bed, a big wardrobe and private bathroom for a cozy stay. We provide unlimited flow of filtered drinking water too! Just our way to make you feel like home :)
The building is in the main expat area of Bangsar, less than 10 minutes walk to LRT, 10 mins drive to KL Sentral, 10mins to malls, and lots of good delicacies.
There's a queen sized bed in spacious master bedroom, with air conditioner, wardrobe to keep your luggage and belongings, hot shower to dust off and refreshed, and high speed fibre internet. We provide unlimited flow of filtered drinking water too! Just our way to make you feel like home :)
The building is in the main expat area of Bangsar, walking distance to a cafe with good coffee, less than 10 minutes walk to LRT (Light Railway Transit - Kelana Jaya line), 10 mins drive to KL Sentral (main transportation hub), 10mins to Bangsar shopping malls with groceries, and lots of good delicacies around.
Whether you're working, studying or travelling, this is a place that you'd never want to miss out. We're more than happy to share more tips to travel in Kuala Lumpur (Denise's hometown and Marisu's favourite city) as well as other parts of Malaysia.
Common space, kitchen, balcony, swimming pool, gym, ping pong, badminton
Denise and I are working and staying nearby. We are always one call or text away.
- Respect the Malaysian culture. Strictly no shoes in the house (bathroom slippers are provided for the bathroom only) :)
- Please use the facilities and items in the house with care or pay for the broken items
- Conserve Mother Earth for a better future. Please switch off all electrical appliances and switches after used or if not in use.
- We practice recycling! Simply make sure they're clean and you can gather them one side near kitchen stove and notify us.
- If you use the kitchen, please use with extra care. Wash everything after used. When you go down to lobby, we appreciate if you bring the garbage down to the bin since it's on your way out :)
- We encourage you to talk to other housemates and make friends! :) However during night time, please lower down volume and noise to respect others and neighbours :)
- Smoking strictly only at balcony with door closed or outside. Please discard properly after used. Safety first.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 27 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hola! I'm an adventurous person and I love traveling. I'm originally from Peru and been living in South East Asia since 2014. When traveling I enjoy getting to know the local people and having conversation about their use and country's history. I hope that by being part of this network we can exchange ideas and fun stories.