I offer affordable accommodation, only 8-minute drive from the main square (2-3 soles). It is located in a quieter street off of the main roads and the intense noisy sound of motorbikes and tuk-tuks. You can rest assured that your stay with us will be really calm, nice.
Our guests really appreciate the peaceful location. Ideal for people who seek rest. There is a grocery store with the basics just downstairs. Supermarket, restaurants, pharmacies and other necessities a few blocks away.
What can you get at accommodation?
- WiFi in all rooms (the fastest you can get in Iquitos)
- Private room with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Courtesy and basic breakfast (coffee, milk, infusion, egg, bread, butter and marmalade)
- TV with cable channels and comfortable mattresses
- Fully equipped shared kitchen
- Common area with hammocks and rocking chairs to chill-out
- Friendly staff and warm family attention
- English and Spanish language spoken
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Book exchange and bicycle hire
- Luggage storage
- Laundry place for self-washing and paid laundry service
- Excursions to the Amazonian jungle and ayahuasca retreats.
Services and common areas:
- Reading area with hammocks and rocking chairs.
- Shared kitchen.
- Self-washing area.
I'm in the accommodation to help you in what you need.
- Respect other guests as you would like to be treated.
Born and raised in Iquitos, I'm the host along with my brother Carlos. I am a professional in tourism and passionate about travel that's the reason I have traveled almost all Peru. Is a motivation receive friends tourists from around the world and know my hometown. I am also a tourist guide. I am happy to receive them and be part of the Airbnb community. I have experience with Ayahuasca and tours in the Amazon jungle and I can help you find what you need.
Nacida y criada en Iquitos, junto con mi hermano Carlos somos los anfitriones. Soy profesional en turismo con estudios superiores en Lima y apasionada por los viajes que he recorrido casi todo el Perú. Es una motivación recibir a amigos turistas de todo el mundo y que conozcan mi ciudad natal. También soy guía turística. Estoy feliz de recibirlos y formar parte de la comunidad de Airbnb. Tengo experiencia con Ayahuasca y excursiones en la selva amazónica y puedo ayudarle a encontrar lo que usted necesite.