My place is close to Harbourfront Centre, Tim Hortons, Hunters Landing, CN Tower, Ripley Acuarium, and most central attractions of Toronto. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the views, and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The suite offers the scale and atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the added benefit of newly high end furnishings. Along with the full kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, you will feel at home.
Plenty of amenities on level G (P1A). There is a swimming pool and hot tub, guest rooms and theater, basketball court, outside is an 8 acre park. Billiards and party lounge, Gym, massage room, Yoga room, outdoor Thai chi deck, cardio room, etc.
Via cell phone you can message me or email me or call me anytime, my office is 5 minute walk from the property. The most important thing for me is your enjoyment and I want you to know that I'm here for you.
Please understand that we are here to assist you.
At no times should you interact with the security/concierge/property management or other working staff at the building. They are not working for my guest, they are there for the residents of the building. If there is interaction with them then it will be difficult for me.
As a guest you will come and go and probably never be asked questions as you will have full access.
Please remember this one thing.
Standard check-in: 4 pm
Early check in which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 9 am onward
Early check in which is considered full day rate: before 9 am
Standard check-out: 11 am
Late check-out which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 12pm onwards
Late check-out which is considered full day rate: after 3 pm
ID must be provided upon check in.
- Please treat my home like it is yours. I will provide the place in immaculate condition and ask that you give it back in the same condition minus cleaning of course.
- Kindly remove your shoes when you enter the unit to avoid damaging the rugs and hardwood floors.
- Absolutely NO PARTIES or extra guests (a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants, it cannot be treated as a party room.
- Do not smoke inside the property. Smoking allowed on balcony only. Do not throw butts (or anything) off balcony.
- Please use common sense in regards to you and your guests with respect to use of balconies (do not throw things off), electronic wiring, plumbing all sharp objects, appliances etc. Insurance does not cover abuse and situations whereby the guest is not using common sense.
- Respect the rights and peaceful enjoyment of the residents of the building. There is zero tolerance to noise complaints and disturbance. Toronto City by-law in effect in regards to noise after 11pm. If neighbours complain and officials are called in you may be subject to the ($900) city fine and eviction upon their discretion for non-compliance.
- Don't lose keys, Fobs or Garage openers, if misplaced or taken home a locksmith is called to replace the lock at your cost (up to $375).
- Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup /oils or other you will be responsible to repay or replace such items; please treat my home as you would your own.
- Garbage Room is on same floor please help by removing all garbage prior to departure.
- You must present Valid government ID that matches your profile, keys will not be given to your friends and or family and or other individuals to safeguard against fraud.
- Enjoy this great suite and location and feel free to call or message me anytime.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 182 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น