Welcome to our unique shared space. This communal setting is wonderful for meeting like-minded people (many creatives, explorers and professionals alike) and sharing experiences.
It is a cozy unit that has a separate entrance, small kitchen, fridge, toaster/oven.
Location is easy accessible from almost everywhere. The closest intersection is Beverly/Western. 15 min to Beverly Hills, Hollywood Blvd., Downtown LA.
Max occupancy is 6 ladies.
Please, respect your neighbors and each other and take care of your space. Remove your shoes when inside and generally keep things neat and tidy.
Dishes must be washed after use at all times. Clean, surface, everything goes back to the same place where you took it from.
Wipe after yourself (kitchen,bathroom)
No shoes on the carpet.
You personal belongings should be put by your bed.
We hope all our guests continue to have a wonderful experience, so we kindly ask you to adhere to the following house etiquette.
- Please respect your room mates by keeping the space chilled and relaxed. Please do not play music, etc. The atmosphere is mellow but sociable (if people want to nap/relax they are always able to do so).
- Remember that everyone has different schedules and be respectful and tolerant of this. We have a subtle night light for those who get back late/rise super early. Be quiet when people are sleeping, and only use the night light at very late/early times so as not to disturb others. Consideration and understanding for one another is what makes this place such a positive space :)
- Please remember to remove your shoes when inside, and generally keep things neat and tidy. Clean up after yourself :)
- Smoking is allowed only at the designated area outside the property (if in doubt - please ask) Because of open windows/respecting others, this is an important rule.
- Enjoy yourself! We have lots of stories of new friendships and great conversations. We are all about the positive vibes !
My first love is music.
Second, I love to travel and I love to meet new people.
I am a good guest because I always treat the space like it is someone's home:) My goal as a host is to ensure that my guests have everything they need.