ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Located in the heart of downtown, this fully furnished unit overlooking de la Montagne street has everything you want for the best Montreal experience. Close to all amenities, offers free WIFI and other extras. Laundry facility accessible morning to night. Centrally located in downtown Montreal, the apartment is walking distance away from shopping malls, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and convenience stores. Subway station and bus stop are also accessible by foot, just a few minutes away.
Wifi all through the apartment. Guests have also access to a Netflix account. Laundry facility accessible morning to night.
Guests are welcome to ask questions and make inquiries anytime before and during their stay. Questions and concerns will be answered without any delay. I will make sure you have everything you need for the most enjoyable stay possible.
Please note that hosts are required by law to charge an additional sales/lodging tax (19.0%) when applicable to the taxable portion of your reservation's amount in order to complete the booking. You can contact me for an estimate of this additional amount before booking.
- You are welcome to use all plates, utensils, cooking materials and blow dryer available in the apartment. The sofa in the living room converts into a queen size bed.
- Please take a moment to clean and place the used items.
- The garbage bin is located under the kitchen sink. Please dispose of the garbage if it gets full by throwing the bag in the chute just to the right of the elevators. There are additional garbage bags available next to the garbage bin.
- There is no smoking allowed in the apartment or in the building. You can choose to smoke on the balcony if weather permits. Please dispose of your buds responsibly.
- Please treat the place as your own by keeping the place generally neat and being respectfully quiet after 11pm.
- No pets please.
- Note that the reservation price includes travel advice services as well as lodging.
I'm a young professional with a passion for ancient history, entrepreneurship, and football. I've started my Airbnb adventure more than two years ago when my roommate and I decided to share our spare room and meet new people in the process. Fast forward to today and I'm still as excited to meet people from across the world as well as helping home owners throughout the city share their space to awesome travelers.
Currently hooked on The 100 and Stranger Things on Netflix.