A boutique loft studio guest apartment spanning over 2 levels and situated at the rear of our gracious 1900's Heritage Guesthouse.
Conveniently located within walking distance to University of NSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick Racecourse & Centennial Park. A variety of cafes, pubs , supermarkets, banks, and specialty shops are just around the corner .
Excellent 20 minutes bus connections to Central Train Station, Bondi, Coogee - all accessible with the Opal Card.
- 1) Maximum guests are two people - No Visitors are allowed;
- 2) Loud music and conversation kept to a minimum;
- 3) Room must be kept in a reasonable state of cleanliness;
- 4) Door should be locked at all times as No responsibility will be accepted for lost or damaged items;
- 5) Guests are not to interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of neighbours or other Lodgers or person lawfully on the premises;
- 6) Check Out Time is 10am to enable the cleaner to prepare the room for the next guest;
- 7) The Owner/Manager reserves the right to terminate the booking instantly for any breach of the above House rules. In such a situation, the guest would not be entitled to any refund of any unused days.
Semi retired, fit and friendly individual who enjoys meeting with local and international guests.