HUGE mansion with eight bedrooms, three living rooms, and five parking spots! Everyone fits! Three blocks from Lake Michigan, two blocks from Red & Purple line train stop. Twenty minute walk (or two train stops) to Wrigley Field.
Our 100 year old house is perfect for groups, families and weddings. TONS of common space and bedrooms. Most have queen beds and each has its own character.
Gated parking fits 5 cars comfortably (six in a pinch). WiFi and cable tv provided.
ALL ARE WELCOME.
Access: The house is three stories tall (no elevator) and going up a stoop is required for access.
Pantry: We will provide drip coffee and espresso, along with basic staples (sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, etc). Home cooks will love using our bright, fully equipped kitchen. Multiple grocery stores are blocks away (Target, Jewel, Aldi) for your kitchen needs.
Baths: We have 3.5 baths, each stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soap. Bath towels and hand towels will be provided.
You'll have access to the whole house, garden, and parking.
We will not be on-site but will stay blocks away while you are here, so we can be as present (or absent) as you need us to be.
We are located two blocks away from the Wilson Red line train stop, with south-bound Purple line access in the mornings only.
- Please respect our neighbors
- Access to the basement is off-limits
- Our house has multiple fireplaces. Using them is strictly forbidden.
- Parties and events are not allowed if you instant-book.
- You'll have to sign an additional rental agreement before checking in (we can make a copy of it available to you before you book if you require).