A very quite and peaceful surrounding with no adjacent next door neighbours, nestled in the Umalas area, which are considered a little French Village in Bali. Small culinary treasures of restaurants, shops and home made bakers is waiting to be explored here.
The air conditioned Villa has high ceilings and the doors can be opened all the way out to the pool and enclosed back garden area.
Our main objective is to ensure the privacy, peace and comfort of the guests within the villa.
- children is welcomed however they must be supervised at all times especially around the pool area, as we don't have safety fence nor lifeguard to prevent unwanted accidents
- At the entrance we provide shoe rack with house sandals for you to use, or you can go bare feet to be more comfortable and clean
- Smoking is allowed in the outdoor area, but please respect the floors and furniture
- House keeping will schedule a visit every 3rd day of your stay, to do basic house cleaning, linen change and towel replacement, please arrange the best time of day for us to do the cleaning
- We love our villa, and it is our concern that you enjoy it as much as possible, please treat it with the same love as we do
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
A family man with 2 daughters 5 years and 9 years old. Did my high school at The Armidale School, Australia, and finished my engineering degree at University of Newcastle.
Working primarily at a factory producing aluminium tubes packaging for pharmaceuticals and managing investment funds privately and for close friends and relatives with focused into indonesian public and private equity.
I have passion for my work especially investment, and I love to discover and learn about everything under the sun. Love cooking, classical guitar, hydroponic modern farming, scuba diving, photography and most of all I love to teach and prepares my daughters with values and education.