ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
This lovely, traditional apartment is situated in Bayswater, an exclusive area of London oozing style. It is only minutes away from Hyde Park, a relaxing haven in the middle of the bustling city. This is the perfect place to book if you want to experience authentic London.
This apartment boasts period design with an exclusive, traditional feel to it that you will love staying in. There are one double bed, two single beds and trundle bed, so five people can comfortably sleep here. It’s very spacious with a fully equipped kitchen and plenty of space to socialise together, with a TV and WiFi also available. Towels and bed linen are all provided, as well as a washing machine and clothes dryer for your ultimate convenience.
Just by the entrance, there is paid underground parking.
The entire property
1. The property sleeps five people only. Five people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Check in could be organized in advance or keys to be stored in a key safe.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are Will, Thomas, Serena and Tom - we love Airbnb!
We have stayed in Airbnb properties throughout the UK, and in a number of European countries. Throughout all our Airbnb experiences two things have stood out. The convenient & hassle free process, and the warmth & generosity of the hosts - it was in this vein that we setup The London Residents Club.
We look after a small number of homes belonging to family and friends - we host them as if they were our own. We will always strive to ensure that your experience is hassle free:
-Fast response time, 7 days a week
-Personal Check In service
-Professional cleaning before your stay
-Quality linen, towels and essentials provided
-7 days a week support
We will do our best to make you feel at home. Please feel free to get in touch for places to eat, theatre recommendations or a good pub. We will always try and accommodate your requests so please don’t be afraid to ask!
Will, Thomas, Serena and Tom