Experience Mallorca as a local with a great location very close to downtown and accesible to all bus routes! Walk to the old city or the beach only 10 minutes away from our flat. If you prefer, rent a car and experience a great journey around this beautiful island. After your day enjoy a shower or rest in a cozy bed and wake up with a cup of coffee feeling ready for another day of adventure.
The room will offer you:
- A nice comfortable queen size bed with fresh sheets
- Freshly clean towels
- A fan during the summer months
- Keys to the room and apartment
- Hair dryer
- Your own set of plates and glasses
Bathroom Area (shared):
- Hand towel, toilet paper, shampoo, liquid soap
- Available for breakfast only
- Space available for drinks and small items in the refrigerator
Rest of the flat:
- Since we have other rooms for rent you might make some new friends during your stay
- We have our new bicycle rental service, its 10 euros for 1 and 15euros for 2, helmets and locks included. A 150 euro deposit is required for each bike. - Laundry use available for 4 euros per load - Luggage storage before or after your check in/check out time COST FREE.
We respect our guests privacy above all else but as well we would be happy to share our thoughts and experiences like places to visit, beaches to go, restaurants and bars to eat or enjoy a nice cold caña (beer from the tap) with a tasty tapa. If you have any comments, questions, concerns, aspirations, dreams, goals or just want to chat or spend some time with us we're totally open to that as well.
Renting a car in the island is the best way to discover the great places that Mallorca has to offer. It is very easy and cheap, we can recommend some sites and companies in Palma. We have a taxi phone number available if you need it.
- No smoking or drugs in the flat
- The cleaning of your room is your responsibility
- Keep the bathroom and kitchen dry and clean
- Remove all garbage before Checking out
- Kitchen is only available for Breakfast
- Loss of keys will carry extra charge
- Quiet time: 22:00 pm until 7:00
- 15€ for late Check in, no Check in after midnight
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 105 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a Panamanian/Canadian young couple with a lovely baby girl Who love traveling, culture and foreign cuisine. We have discovered that Airbnb is a great way of making new friends but we have also discovered how much we like hosting, not only by providing a place to sleep to our guest but also making people feel at home when they stay here. We spend the week days on a schedule between work and our daily activities, we are also foodies and lovers of wine so you may also find us in the kitchen practicing a new recipe or tasting a new bottle of wine. As soon as the weekend hits we love to relax walking by the beach or the Centro Histórico, watching a sunset, sit on a coffee shop and enjoy a drink, look for a new tasty bottle of wine or a season's produce or gather for a chat with friends at a local bar. We are also huge movie fans so you could catch us watching a movie at home or heading to the local cinema to enjoy a recent release. We enjoy getting to know different cultures, different culinary experiences, and our favorite, making new friends.
If you would like to share a space and time with us we would be happy to do so, and give you a clean, nice cozy room and a honest smile.