New, professionally decorated cabin among the pines, only 90 minutes from the Phoenix area! We have more than two acres of land to play on, plenty of beds to sleep in, and great gathering spaces indoors and out. Hiking trails are literally right outside your door. Pine Creek is right across the street from the driveway. We are isolated from our neighbors; you'll see deer, elk and javelina most days. Outdoor BBQ, ping pong table, games, and more.
You'll have access to the entire home.
Will be available by phone and email during your stay.
Did you know it’s a requirement by AirBnB to READ and AGREE to the Host House Rules prior to a confirmed booking? As a host partner with AirBnB, we follow all policies, procedures and standards, and we expect our guests to do the same. All of the House Rules below MUST be read all the way through to the end, BEFORE YOU BOOK.
First and Foremost, this is OUR home. And we thank you for choosing our home. We hope that each guest leaves feeling like it was "their home away from home."
1. VERY IMPORTANT - In order to get your booking approved, you will need to complete your AirBnB profile, supply the first/last name of EVERY guest, upload a government ID to your AirBnB account as part of your AirBnB verifications and PLEASE read all the rest of our rules. You will understand why when you’re done reading. Thank you so much in advance.
2. We are a SMOKE-FREE home. This listing is for NON-SMOKERS only. No tobacco or e-cig use at all, indoors or outdoors.
3. Absolutely NO drugs of any kind (except prescription drugs that you have a prescription for, of course).
4. Absolutely NO animals of any kind (except the native ones!) on the property.
5. We have a septic tank, so there can be NO feminine products in the toilet. If you violate this rule, the plumbing will likely get plugged, and you will lose your entire deposit.
6. Any damage, extra cleaning, and/or losses to our home, room, bathroom, furniture, appliances, linens, towels, books, decorations, accessories, etc. will be the financial responsibility of the booked guest through their AirBnB security deposit.
7. Anytime you are not in the room, please be sure to TURN OFF all lights, television and ceiling fan. We appreciate you not wasting electricity.
8. Please refrain from using any candles or incense in our home.
9. Fire restrictions during summer—absolutely no outdoor fires. (Indoor fireplace is fine, and there's plenty of wood in the garage!)
10. We expect you will respect our home. - Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval. The person who made the reservation must be staying in our cabin, and you must tell us everyone else who will be present.
11. Our home is large enough for gatherings, and you are welcome to have a get-together. But it is a quiet neighborhood, so keep the noise within reason. If the neighbors complain about hearing you, then we will have to note that on your review!
12. You are welcome to use the washer and dryer.
13. Please always lock the front door and driveway gate when you leave.
14. We have a TV and DVD player with a few movies, and we have an HDMI connection so you can hook your laptop to the TV, but we do not have cable TV or a TV antenna.
15. If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP.
16. Please load your dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on, and strip the beds you slept in before you leave (extra credit if you start a load of linens before you leave!).
17. During your stay, we are not responsible for illness, injury, theft or accidents for any reason whatsoever. You agree not to bring any action against us for any of those, and you agree to defend and indemnify us if any of your relatives or guests brings such an action.
18. Please understand that we absolutely do need you to follow all the rules. If you don’t, we’ll be forced to make a claim against your deposit. And we don’t want that.
If you have made it this far, thereby proving you've read all of our rules, please start your booking request message with this quote: "I’D LIKE TO BOOK AND I’VE READ YOUR RULES!"
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน 2017 - 26 พฤศจิกายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 4 คืน