Spacious Anime themed private room in strategic downtown LA. Great for a solo or couple travellers exploring all dramatic and fantastic attractions that LA has to offer. You'll be right in the center of everything. 5min to heart downtown where you spend a romantic evening at Concert Hall or to the west, you have Hollywood. To the north is Universal Studio to find out all movie making secrets, and to the East you have Disney Land to have wonderful dreams, and to the West, famous Santa Monica.
Shower, AC, wifi, parking included. Private car services at $200/day with driver. And bike rental $15/day to cruise around town and the beach.
You'll get a key and wifi password when you arrive.
The host is caring and passionate to answer all your questions or suggest travel plans if the guest is interactive. The host is simple and quick if the guest is practical and independent. The host is quiet and respectful if the guest is self-directed. Accommodate your needs to ensure your stay is fun enjoyable and interesting.
Filtered water, tea, coffee offered.
00. Do NOT disturb neighbours. If you need verification of location, contact me
0. Be absolutely quiet after 10pm. If you need parking, let me know before hand so you won't block other people's exits.
1. Don't eat others' food in fridge and cabinets. Only eat the breakfast the host provides on the kitchen counter each morning. You're free to use fridge or cabinets to store your own food.
2. No food in the bedroom to avoid bugs into the room. (I can't see and can't clean and ants can get in in a couple of hours)
3. Clean shower drain and kitchen sink after your use.
4. Put all food waste in sealed bags.
5. Put food in fridge or container. Not in open air.
6. No illegal activity on the property.
7. No smoking inside rooms.
8. Keep gate closed at all times for dog not getting out
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 84 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I work in a virtual reality technology startup company for fashion retail. I like hiking, swimming, jogging, and hanging out with friends on a Friday night. I enjoy exploring painting, music, and technology.