Hollywood themed private room by USC downtown campus. Great for a solo or couple travellers exploring all dramatic and fantastic attractions that LA has to offer. You'll be right in the center of everything. 5min to heart downtown where you spend a romantic evening at Concert Hall or to the west you have Hollywood. To the north you have Universal Studio to find out all movie making secrets, and to the East you have Disney Land to have wonderful dreams, and to the West, famous Santa Monica.
Shower, AC, wifi, parking included. Private car services at $200/day with driver. And bike rental $15/day to cruise around town and the beach.
You'll get a key when you arrive. If you check in late, there's a lockbox near the door where you can get the key with a passcode.
Easygoing, whatever makes you comfortable. I'd do my best to make your stay safe, sound, relaxed, informed, and fun.
Filtered water, tea, coffee, simple breakfast offered.
There's a puppy (3 months old white German Shep and Lab mix)
0. Be absolutely quiet after 10pm. No yard-parking after 10pm. If you need parking, let me know before hand so you won't block other people's exits.
1. Don't eat others' food in fridge and cabinets. Only eat the breakfast the host provides on the kitchen counter each morning. You're free to use fridge or cabinets to store your own food.
2. No food in the bedroom to avoid bugs into the room. (I can't see and can't clean and ants can get in in a couple of hours)
3. Clean shower drain and kitchen sink after your use.
4. Put all food waste in sealed bags.
5. Put food in fridge or container. Not in open air.
6. No illegal activity on the property.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 57 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I work in a virtual reality technology startup company for fashion retail. I like hiking, swimming, jogging, and hanging out with friends on a Friday night. I enjoy exploring painting, music, and technology.