Beautiful 65m2 apartment in the 2nd district, hip and stylish.
10’ walk to Schwedenplatz (one of the city’s hubs). By the Danube and 1st district.
Ideal for a couple or a single person. A third person can sleep on the couch (fold-out, 110cm x180cm). Well equipped with everything you need: kitchen, laundry, living room, bedroom, TV, stereo, walk-in closet, big bathroom with shower and bathtub. Quiet and cool during the summer.
I love my flat. I spend a lot of time taking care of it and I hope you will love it and take care of it, too!
You are renting the entire apartment. The washing machine and dishwasher may be used. It's on the 1st floor, so you only have to go up 5 steps.
I will be travelling on these dates but Sohiwa, a Super Host and my co-host, will be available almost always.
Please let us know about your expected arrival/departure time as soon as possible. This is very important and helpful for cleaning purposes.
- Please take your shoes off in the apartment
- Please switch off the heater and the lights, close all windows and lock the door every time you leave the apartment
- No smoking in the flat and in the public staircase or hallways
- Please note that after 22:00 the other house residents will probably enjoy their night’s sleep
- Check-in time: after 2pm (no later than 11pm)
- Check-out time: before 11am
Hi there! I'm a native of Argentina and I will be studying abroad for some time, which is why I will be renting out my flat when I'm not in Vienna. Would love to host you!