Luxurious, spacious and sunny apartment in central Auckland with a heated swimming pool, steam room and gym - perfect for relaxing after a day full of activities.
The location is ideal - only 10-15 min walk to the main square and 3 minutes' walk from Ponsonby Road (the trendy area).
Stylishly furnished with a European inspired kitchen incl an espresso machine. Features a spacious covered West facing balcony overlooking tree lined Howe St - great for getting afternoon sun.
What I love about this place:
- It's modern, clean and spacious
- It's very close to the best parts of central Auckland - Ponsonby and Queen St are both within 5 mins walk
- The pillow-top bed is super comfortable and the room is quiet and cosy
- Has a heated swimming pool and a steam room which is great for relaxing
- It has a gym so you can keep fit while travelling
- Gets lots of afternoon sun which you can make the most of on the balcony overlooking tree-lined Howe St
- Everything you need is close by - supermarkets, restaurants, parks, nightlife, public transport
This includes access to the modern heated swimming pool, steam room and gym.
You can use the washing machine and drier (washing powder complimentary).
There is also complimentary espresso coffee.
Since I'm a local I can tell you the best spots to explore both in Auckland and around the country (I grew up in the South Island).
I'm friendly, enjoy sharing travel stories and happy to help you have the best time in NZ.
Steam room and swimming pool
- You can access these facilities on the ground floor by using the swipe card on your key chain.
- To use the steam room, if it isn't already hot, press the red button on the wall outside the steam room. It will then take approx ten minutes to heat up.
- If you need extra towels, you can find them in the cupboard in the bathroom
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm an avid traveller and enjoy meeting new people so I'm looking forward to having airbnb'ers come and stay.
I'm usually out but when I'm around I'll invite you out with me and my friends to the best spots in Auckland, from cool little cafes to daytrips to amazing places like Rangiototo Island (which is an extinct volcano). Since my apartment is so central, it's easy to get to all of the best spots in this beautiful city :)
A little about me - I love going to the beach for a run or a swim, travelling & socialising. I'm a mechanical design engineer who's just starting out on an entrepreneurial journey in neuromarketing. 28 years wise.