great location 3 bedrooms, 2 baths gulf access with huge lanai and boat dock
-3 Bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins)
-dining chairs outside
-oversize pool area
-pool and Jacuzzi
-electric and solar heated swimming pool
-fully equipped kitchen with Ice-maker,
-washer and dryer
-Boat dock and lift direct access
-Owners car in garage
-automatic garage door opener
-pack and play available
-dock can be used to tie up with permission.
We are local so if needs be we can be present, we also meet the clients the day after arrival and the day of departure to perform a check in/out.
If you have additional questions or problems, we are here for you. Our office hours are: Monday - Friday from 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday with appointment. In case of emergency and after office hours, you can reach us on our cell phone at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- Electric usage included $75 per week - overage will be charged 0.15 cent for the kWh + Tax.
- 4 people are included in the rental rate
every additional person $100.-- per week + Tax
• Guest shall not violate any city or county ordinance or state law in or about rented property(s). Please understand that any unlawful activity or excessive disturbances are grounds for eviction and/or law enforcement involvement. If you are planning to entertain guests that are not staying with you in the home, day or evening, please contact our Guest Services Team.
• Please note that there are neighborhood and local restrictions regarding occupancy, parking, noise and events. Our team will be happy to assist by answering any questions that you may have or locating an appropriate event venue.
• Reservation must be in the name of a member of the traveling party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder or a major credit card.
By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
• All of our properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside of the property only. Should you smoke in the home, there will be an additional cleaning fee applied. - Most of our homeowners maintain a locked area in each property for their own personal use. These locked areas are not intended for guest use and will not be accessible.
Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to guests without Vestevas written consent.
Vesteva is a family business that started back in 1998 servicing the larger Cape Coral area in Lee County Florida.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service as well as many repeat customers year after year. Our professionalism is reflected with satisfied customers and property owners – please check the reviews on
We would be happy to welcome you as a guest in one of our great vacation homes.