Charming 2 bedroom home situated on 8 acres in Southwest Harbor. Walk into town easily for restaurants, galleries and groceries. Or walk to the town dock for an adventure to another island. Ferries leave daily to explore outer areas. Acadia easily explored from here, with parts of Southwest Harbor National park land. Ask Marc for a hiking map to explore Acadia.
The Cranberry Cottage is a summer cabin on a compound with other homes. It is a welcoming place to come home to after a day exploring the island. The Americana has become a second home to many repeat guests.
There is a front loading Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer in the Hospitality Suite in another building.
Marc will meet you either on arrival or very soon after. He will show you the lay of the land, and give you a welcome packet with a restaurant guide, hiking maps etc.
The TV is for DVD viewing only.
This is a traditional Maine cabin made of wood. There is no heat.
- -We allow an absolute maximum of 6 people, we do charge for the sixth person staying
- - The Quiet hours are 9PM - 9AM
- - No lobster cooking inside, we provide professional lobster burners for outside. Less messy!
- - At the end of your stay please put dishes away clean and dry
- -At the end of your stay please take the trash out