Quintessential NY Limestone Townhouse apartment in Brooklyn. Set on a lovey tree lined street a short walking distance to C and A train where you arrive in mid-town Manhattan in under 20 minutes.
Lovely apartment located on the first floor of a 19th century Townhouse, which, comfortably lodges 4 people. 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and full bathroom. Plenty of privacy. Perfect for small families, couples and business travelers looking for safe, quiet, and clean lodgings.
- Please don't remove or borrow anything from the apartment.
- Always lock exterior doors behind you
- Conserve energy - turn off lights, air conditioning etc. when not in use and when you leave the house (thanks!)
- Let us know how you're doing
- Please do not move the furniture for any reason
- Please do not put wet towels or clothes on the furniture
- Please lock the door when you leave
- Turn OFF all lights and appliances when not in use. Go Green!
- Use of CANDLES and other COMBUSTIBLES are not permitted
- No Smoking!
- No Parties
- DO NOT flush anything except toilet paper down the toilet. There is a waste paper basket in the bathroom to dispose of napkins, paper towels, wet wipes, sanitary napkins, tampons, and dental floss.
- LAUNDRY: There is no washing machine or dryer on premises. Please do not do laundry on the premises. There is a laundromat on the corner and detergent in the apartment under the sink
- Guests are OK, with a HEADS UP. Your guests must be people you KNOW and TRUST. You are responsible for the actions of your guests. You are responsible for a fee if your guests spend the night.
- Quiet time is in effect after 11pm on weekdays and 1am on weekends.
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. DON'T BE THAT GUY/GAL.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Fun filled personality who loves and enjoys everything life has to offer. I have lived in Brooklyn all my life and it is such a joy to see what Brooklyn has to offer and love sharing every part of it with new guests. Love to travel and explore the world