Split is one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic coast. It is more than 1,700 years old counting from the construction of Diocletian's Palace in AD 305., archaeological research relating to the original founding of the city as the Greek colony of Aspálathos in the 6th century BC. The apartment is situated in a quiet area of Split called Spinut, only 7 min walk from the old center, Diocletian's palace and Riva city's main promenade, restaurants, bars and shops.
Apartment has private access and two bedrooms. You will share a kitchen, bathroom, dining room, hall and small balcony with other guests in the apartment who will stay in another room. Also, you can use washing machine (we charge 5€ for one washing but we provide washing powder on point), air conditioning, towels, hair dryer, TV, WiFi, iron.
Dear guests! We are Nediljko and Marina and we will be available for you 24/7 during your stay in Split.
Please make sure to leave place clean and tidy before check-out as we appreciate it. Please check out the house rules. All best.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasent, while for all other additional information you can contact me.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area, and in case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the door to the apartment/room from the inside (pull the key out of lock) and when going out be sure to lock the main door, SWITCH OF the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove..) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the abscence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurance of possible damage or danger.
- Descrution of equpment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other people is prohibited and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 2pm-5pm and 11pm-7am.
- The contents of the apartment/room may only be used by persons who are known as guests.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/room the guest is obligated to notify the host immediately. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occured due the fault of the guest, the guest is obligated to compensate the corresponding equivalent value before check-out.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartment/room.
Wish you a pleasant stay!