Your home away from home! Enjoy the spaciousness of 3 large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a large, well stocked kitchen, dinner party seating for 14, including a 6 seat dining table.
Feel the peace and quiet away from the crowded beaches. I discovered I'm allergic to the occasional red tide beach air in late summer, fall; this house is far enough away to not be affected.
Note: Price includes the 12% local hotel tax.
Ask for the 20% off season discount between August 1st and November 1st! (I still can't figure out how to set separate seasonal prices on this site.)
Centrally located: head south to visit St. Pete and the Dali Museum, west 3 miles to Indian Rocks Beach or miniature golf, north to catch the spring training in Dunedin, or the Sponge Docks Tour in Tarpon Springs, due east for the theme parks in Tampa, or any direction for lots of golf!
High end amenities including 100% cotton sheets and comforters, down pillows, amazingly comfortable beds. Cable TV in the living room, smart TVs with Roku, Hulu, Netflix, HBO and Showtime.
This is a new ABB listing; to see my reviews please see the same property on V R B O, #966468.
You can use the front patio where there is a bar-b-que, patio chairs, and a dining table. There is parking for 3 cars, (parked behind one another and on the front lawn.)
There is a set of lights by the front door that come on at night automatically with motion. They will go off after a few minutes, once you are inside. I live in the unit in the back of the house and get deliveries often. So I also have an internet camera that displays both entrances and notifies my phone when someone is at the door. I can even speak to the person at the door via an app on my phone!
- Quiet hours 10pm - 8am
- Age suitability (I put not suitable for kids 2 - 12 because some parents don't think they need to supervise their kids, e.g. eating and shoes on the furniture, etc. and, unlike a hotel, I can't quickly swap out damaged furniture.)
- Eating only in the dining and kitchen areas. (Especially children!) I want the furniture to look new for all of my guests.)
- Check out before 10am (doors will lock)
- Strip beds used of sheets and pillow cases; place on kitchen floor before leaving
- Place all used towels in the bath tub before leaving.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น