This brand new, modern, two bedroom apartment is your perfect home away from home for your DC visit! Steps from restaurants, the National Zoo, and numerous nearby transportation options including a parking pass for street parking, the metro, bus lines & bike shares. Gourmet marble kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, marble bathroom, designer bedrooms w/ memory foam mattresses, cable TV, WiFi & other luxury whimsical touches. Oh, and did we mention the little putting green in our breezeway?!
This beautifully furnished, kid-friendly, spacious apartment is located in charming Mt. Pleasant, a peaceful, historic, and convenient DC neighborhood. This unit is the garden level of a 1910 row home, which was recently completely gut renovated. It is perfect for tourists and business travelers alike.
* Brand new furnishings
* 4 post queen bed in one bedroom and a full bed second bedroom, both with super comfortable memory foam mattresses
* Sleeper sofa in the common area which can accommodate two more people
* Full marble bathroom with tub shower
* Furnished living room with dining table and chairs
* Desk and chair (great for business travelers)
* Full kitchen with stainless steal dishwasher, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
* Kitchen also includes coffee maker, pots, pans, utensils, glassware, wine key, etc.
* In-unit washer & dryer with detergent supplied
* Central A/C and heat controlled by guests
* Free high speed wireless internet
* Smart TV with HD Cable
* Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing board
* Putting green in breezeway (we're not kidding!)
Other amenities available upon request include:
* Parking permit ($200 fee if not returned): street parking during the week requires a parking permit
Check In/Check out :
* Check in anytime after 3pm
* Check out anytime before 11 am
* If you need an early check in or late check out, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you, but please understand that we can't accommodate every request.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Entire private garden level apartment is available to guests.
Parking is street parking but we provide a free pass.
We live in the top floors of the row house. We don't expect to cross paths unless you need us, but we are certainly here to help. Please call or text with anything that you may need.
Note: There are steep steps to enter this apartment.
Before arrival, we will provide street address, parking information (if needed) and access code for lock-box with the keys to the unit.
There is plenty of street parking available. Should you be visiting us with a car on a weekday, please be sure to put the parking pass (available upon request) in your windshield. Note there is a $200 fee for unreturned parking passes.
No pass is needed on weekends.
Please no smoking, pets, and absolutely NO PARTIES--we live in a residential area and our apartment is not a fit for you if you are planning on having a get together/party.
We are young professionals who love to travel, cook, and spend time with family and friends. We appreciate good hospitality and hope to provide you with the same. We are transplants from Boston and Philadelphia, but have both been in DC for over 15 years and we love it. We hope that you have a wonderful stay in our Airbnb.