Thanks for your interest in staying at the Pendleton House! I have lived in Austin for my entire life and I am happy to share what I know. Airbnb is the best way to travel and I will try to make sure that your experience in Austin is a happy one.
I want you to have an enjoyable and memorable stay. I also want to make sure the property is left in good condition for the next guests to enjoy. So please observe these rules for the safety of you, your family, friends and for the protection of the property.
- Please keep pets off furniture.
- No unsupervised children or pets in back yard under any circumstances.
- Swingset is made for children and may not be safe for people over 100 lbs.
- Play house is made of wood and may give your kid a splinter. No one over 100 lbs.
- Pool has a deep end. There is no pool fence and no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Supervise children and pets in back yard at all times.
- Absolutely no playing on or around shed and other materials on side of property.
- Honeybee hive in far right corner of back yard. Very docile colony but please stay 10 feet away.