The building is situated in a quiet alleyway just in front of the post office on via Roma – the most important street of Palermo. Our apartment is located on the 4th floor (without lift) which offers you 2 sunny balconies and an amazing view over the neighborhood.
* FREE Wi-Fi
* FREE Breakfast Snacks
* FREE Laundry Services
* PARKING available
* INCLUDED Towels and Utilities for toilet / kitchen
* AVAILABLE Homemade meals
We have just got a brand new SORBET Maker so you can enjoy healthy, sugar-free sorbets made of fresh fruits!!!
** UPCOMING EVENTS **
From 28th September to 1st October
Sherbeth, the International Handmade Gelato comes back in Palermo with the ninth edition.
For the occasion the historical city centre of the Sicilian chief town will be transformed in the Gelato Village, absolutely handmade. An open air workshop, where the secrets of the ice delicacy will be revealed with 45 master gelato makers from all over the world will show their creativity assuring the quality and the craftsmanship.
The apartment is ideally located in the city center and in a quiet and secured neighborhood.
→ BUS stop by a few steps WALK
→ PUBLIC PARKING
From the apartment, it is possible to reach easily all the attractions in Palermo by walking (please check my pictures):
- Major sightseeings: Quattro Canti, Fontana Pretoria Piazza Pretoria, Gesu Church, Cappella Palatina – 10 min
- Teatro Massimo , Sicilian Puppet Theatre: – 5 min
- Politeama – 10 min: where you can grab an Arancina – typical Sicilian streetfood
- Vuccirìa market – 5 min
- Ballaro market and Lidl supermarket – 15 min
- Palermo Cathedral and Norman Palace – 17 min
- Piazza Marina (on Sunday Flea Market), Steri Palace (University Rectorate) and Palazzo Abatellis (Regional Art Gallery) 10 min.
- Teatro della Verdura (for musical concerts): direct bus 101 for 40 min
In front of the apartment, there is also a bus stop: “Roma – Post” bringing you to other areas, especially Mondello Beach.
The bedroom is fully furnished with a standard double bed, an electrical fan, a table, two comfortable wardrobes as well as clean sheets, blankets, towels and a welcome kit with guidebooks and international adapters.
The room is part of a two-bedroom, one-bathroom flat. You will have a cozy and bright room with a double bed and a lovely balcony and you will share the other living areas like the kitchen, living room, washing machine and WC with us. You will have your own room and house keys.
Please feel like home to use our facilities as your own. The kitchen is fully equipped and basic foods such as spices (sugar, salt, oil, etc.) are available for free. Besides, it would be our pleasure that you join us for healthy Mediterranean meals (with a symbolic extra costs - from 6€). We will be around to advise you about transport and tours and anything else you might need to know about the city.
**Early check-in/Late check-out**
Check in & out time can be flexible depending on the other booking.
Please consult it when booking. Also, you can drop off your luggages in the room during room make-ups.
For guests considering a longer stay in the area, please contact us to negotiate a long-stay room-rate to suit.
Airport Pick-up is available on request and subject to availability.
We like to greet guests upon check in to show you around the apt and answer any questions you may have. We are always available by phone, text or email should you have any questions during your stay.
We love sports and healthy food, so if you are interested in scuba diving, free diving, fitness.... please let us know :) If you want to join us you are more than welcome!
While I love to interact with my guests, I am also respectful of the guest's need for privacy or solitude.
- Please do not smoke inside the apt because you have your own balcony
- Pour des raisons d'hygiène, enlevez vos chaussures en arrivant chez nous SVP. Les pantoufles sont gratuites et vous sont offertes.
- Please no shoes inside the apt (we offer free slippers).
- SVP, ne fumez pas à l'interieur de l'apt. Vous avez votre balcon privé.