Looking for a great place in the center of Belgrade, with garage, minutes from "must see" sights, in the most vibrant district? This is perfect for you! Steps from the St. Sava Temple, National Library, and Slavia Square - 3 bedrooms, spacious living room w. comfortable bed, study desk, kitchen, AC in all rooms, Wi-Fi, cable TV. Direct line to Airport, 2 min. from public transport. Area with the most popular cafes, Nikola Tesla Museum, lovely parks, largest open market (Kalenic). Enjoy Serbia!
Apartment in the building considered a part of the cultural heritage, in the affluent Vračar district, the highest point in downtown Belgrade, business and commercial center. The space is large, quiet and private, with new appliances and clean, with hardwood floors. Upon request guests can use private parking lot in the inner yard of the building. In the building itself there is a modern gym (pls let us know if you want us to make an appointment for you), and a shop open from early morning till late in the evening. 24/7 Supermarket Aroma store is 150m away. 24h pharmacy and kiosk are right next door. Nearby, 2 minutes walk away, is a great Pilates Studio. Antiques market, held on weekends, is in the same block. There are plenty of really good restaurants nearby, with choices for every taste. Close to universities and Government premises, 300m from the National Bank. Iconic Kalenić open market, the most popular one in Belgrade (fresh fruits and vegetables, with "real taste" for which Serbian food is famous), is 500m from us.
Guests will have access to the whole apartment, and everything in it. They will be provided with linen, towels, shower gel, some snacks and drinks.
Also, they will get information about everything they want to know regarding their stay in Serbia and the region.
The hosts are ready to be of help - with information, tips for visits, advice or any questions you might have. During your stay we will do our best to answer asap (00-24) to all your inquires. Upon your arrival, we could provide you with the details on public transport (pls note that all major sites are within walking distance), and things you should know about and experience in Belgrade. If you want, we can make a list of suggestions for places to visit (cultural and historical sights), as well as for restaurants, coffee shops and clubs, and help you with booking.
For groups, we could help organize a visit to some wonderful places around Serbia - beautiful city of Novi Sad with Petrovaradin fortress, Serbian medieval monasteries, ski-resort Kopaonik, vine routes, Viminacium (archeological and paleontological site, Roman legion from the first century AD, part of the UNESCO cultural heritage list), Mokgra Gora film center (established by Emir Kusturica), etc.
Hope you will enjoy your stay with us, and discover Serbia in a most pleasant and exciting way!
Our guest are welcome to share special requirements they might have, like transfer from and to the airport, sightseeing tours, short trips outside Belgrade, rent-a-car, or reservations in restaurants and clubs.
Guest who book for more than 7 nights will be provided free airport transfer, extra linen and towel sets.
Make yourself at home!
To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartment, and to avoid any misunderstandings, we kindly ask you to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions:
- The apartment is rented on daily basis.
- Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. We cannot take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
- The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet in the building.
- Parties and loud music are not allowed.
- Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damage made has to be compensated.
- The guests are obliged to leave the apartment undamaged.
- Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
- The rates don't include the city tax which is 1.2 € per person for each day of stay.
- Children age 7 to 15 years pay only 50% of the city tax.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 29 ธันวาคม 2017 - 02 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน