Room BH-1 - (Large Double Room
Kitchen is brand new with new appliances such as W/M, cooker/oven, and fridge freezer.
With new wonderful flooring laminated throughout.
The property comes with gas central heating and double glazing windows.
The rooms have all been recently refurbished.
Your own private room with a double bed:
- Bright and clean private room: you will be given the key for your room's door.
- New mattress (UK standard double bed size - 137 x 190 cm), beddings and pillows.
- Big closet to store your clothes and belongings – please don’t hesitate to ask if you need more space. :)
A fully equipped Kitchen:
- Store, cook, have your food and take your breaks here! - You will have reserved space in the fridge, cabinets and cupboards to store your food.
- Cooking equipment such as toaster and microwave.
- WC and sink. Bathroom:
- WC and sink.
- Shower: unlimited hot water, body soap and shampoo – again, don't waste space in your suitcase, all the essentials are on us!
Free advice and support of any kind, at any time! :)
- Your happiness is our priority. If you have any other questions, we are happy to answer it all for you and help you with anything that you need.
- We provide you with all the information you need to get to the flat from any of London's airports or train stations and will be sure to recommend the cheapest and fastest way to get here.
- We can help you with booking your tickets from and to any station or airport, or for other activities and events you are interested with.
During your stay:
- We will be closely in touch with you to provide any other services you need.
- Ask us anything! After your check-out:
- As well as helping you with your arrival, we’ll help you get back. We can help you arrange traveling to the airport or printing your return tickets. We are also happy to assist with packing up your stuff and getting to any stations, especially if you may be running late – we have your back!
- Please note that this is a shared property with long leased tenants.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.