We are located on a quiet, suburban street, and yet a 1-minute walk away from a local park and bus stop, a 3-minute walk from a grocery store and a coffee shop (Tim Hortons), and a 5-minute walk from many restaurants (Wildfire, KFC, Taco Bell, Subway and many others). We are a 5-minute drive from beautiful Port Dalhousie and fun downtown St. Catharines, and a 20-minute drive from the majestic Niagara Falls and wine region.
We welcome travelers from all corners of the world!
1) This property is for mature guests who like to be in bed by 11 pm.
2) Since you are sharing our home, kindness, friendliness and mindfulness is always appreciated. We have the right to refuse guests even during your stay.
3) Shoes are not to be worn inside the house at any time.
4) Cooking is not allowed. You may use the toaster, kettle and coffeemaker.
5) If you use dishes, please wash up after yourself (you may only use the cutlery, mugs and plates).
6) Please wipe down the sink and bathroom floor in the bathroom, if you leave water behind you.
7) Eating in the room is not allowed.
8) Please dispose of garbage in the garbage can in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
9) Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am.
My husband and I both love traveling, cooking, great conversations and reading. We are teachers and love to travel at any opportunity we get. We also love meeting people from all parts of the world. Some of our favorite destinations have been Italy, Morocco, Spain, Holland, Egypt, Peru, Malaysia and all over North America.