ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
Private spacious bedroom, with queen bed and twin futon in our 1200 sq. ft. artistic family home. With walking access to the Light Rail, most of the city and airport are easily accessible. A few minutes walk to all Historic Columbia City has to offer: shops, cafes, music, movies, parks, grocery. You are welcome to share our kitchen, bathroom, garden fire pit and living room with us, but have the privacy of your room. Dogs and cat family members will welcome your easy-going house-trained dog.
We are happy to welcome travelers into a private bedroom in our unique home! The room has hand-painted wall details and artwork, books, and a queen bed that can sleep 1-2 people. Also has a closet with hangers for your use, sheets, towels, shampoo, soap. We have a fold up twin futon, and the room is spacious enough to move it into the room if you have 3 in your group.
We are a family of artists including a young teen, so we are happy to welcome other families. We have two dogs and a cat, and if you have a calm easy-going house-trained dog, you are welcome to bring them for $15 a stay. If your dog is nervous or barky being without you, please do not leave them at the house alone.
Since this is our family home with an open floor plan and shared space, our listing is not appropriate for drugs or alcohol, parties or partiers or smoking. We have to get up to go to work and school, so quiet hours begin at 11pm.
You are welcome to share our kitchen to make a light meal, and we have salt, spices, olive oil, etc for you. We'll check in with you to see when you need the kitchen, and cook around your needs. Our refrigerator is an environmental smaller design, so unfortunately there is not room for your food, but we will supply a large cooler with large icepacks that can rotate into the freezer.
--There is a washer and dryer, but it is in the private section of the house, so the host can do one load of laundry for your during your stay per week.
GREAT location! You can walk in just a few minutes to all kinds of restaurants and boutique shops, live music, a neighborhood gym, yoga/massage, movie theater (first run films and cult classics), historic library, ice cream and pinball. You can also walk to PCC-- the natural foods market--in 5 minutes. There is also an amazing Farmers Market on Wednesdays, 5 minute walk! There are multiple playgrounds in walking distance and parks, including lake beaches and hiking trails. There is cuisine from around the world in walking distance around our house!
We love to live in one of the most ethnically diverse zip codes in the United States, with people from around the world, as well a family and LGBTQ friendly neighborhood! Seattle requires home-owners to recycle and compost, so there will be available receptacles for you to separate your garbage, recycling and compost.
-Shared family kitchen
-Shared family bathroom
-Shared living room and table
-Shared outdoor eating area on deck
-Garden fire pit
We'll be here to check you in when you arrive, or if away at work, will give you a keybox code before you arrive.
Our open floor plan house and shared kitchen, bathroom, living room means we will be interacting with our guests, but we all will respect each other's boundaries and time. We'll check in with you to see what time you need to cook, and when we all need to use the showers when we go to work in the morning. We are a family of friendly introverts and are happy to answer questions, but will leave you to relax as well.
We have two dogs, a chichi and border collie mix. They both love people, and get along well with calm dogs. We also have an indoor/outdoor cat, who is dog-friendly. It is possible to keep them out of your room if you keep the door closed, but they have access to the remainder of the house. You are welcome to bring an easy-going, friendly dog for $15 per stay, as long as they are not dominant or interested in chasing cats, and must be 100% house-trained. If your dog gets nervous or scared or barky without you, please do not leave them at the house alone.
- - -The house is not child-proofed for kids younger than 7, because of glass cabinets, art and sculptures, very tall steps and tall deck. If you have children 8-12, contact host to get the OK, but it is generally fine for them to stay here.
- - -Quiet Hours are from 11pm-7am. Open floor plan means you'll wake us up if noisy after 11pm, and we get up to work and go to school.
- - - No drugs, No parties. Only registered guests at time of booking allowed in house. Not a good fit for partiers coming home at all hours.
- - -For your security and that of the host, please lock doors and close all windows whenever you are out and about and upon final departure.
- - - Cleaning Fee does NOT include dirty microwave, oven, pots, pans, plates/utensils. Cleaners will charge extra $50 fee (deducted from your deposit).
- - -We require that all guests in your group be included in the booking. If your booked group exceeds 1 person: all persons beyond the first 1 in your group will be subject to the Additional guest fee regardless of age. We charge by the person, so solo travelers get a discount.
- - -We require 72 hour advance notice of any planned arrival of additional guests you are inviting to stay overnight (guests who are not part of the group you originally booked with us for your stay).
- - - We require that guests use the Wifi internet for legal purposes only and not engage in any illegal activity from the Wifi we supply.
- -You are welcome to bring one well-behaved gentle dog who is not dominant or chase cats, and house-trained for an additional $15 fee. Please let us know about your dog ahead of time.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm a multi-media visual artist and teacher. I'm a mom, I love to garden when I can and love to run with my dogs, and cuddle with my cat. My husband is an artist and works for King County Metro, and we homeschool our kid (and hope to add more traveling to his education of the world!) We have stayed at Air B n B's around the world and know how to make a great stay for a guest. We look forward to sharing our home that we love with you and know you'll respect and enjoy the work we've put into it.